+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A possible conspiracy????

conspiracy...

I sense a conspiracy on for love or money 2. I think that the reason Eric got cut before Rob is because he knew too much. He was too smart for the show, so they tossed him to the curb before he could reveal all to the other guys. I kind of got a sense of it during the beginning of the final episode when they were recapping everything. Btw, that was the longest recap in history of reality television!

Hug me!
    Eric was tossed because Erin didn't have the heart to cut Rob first.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    I bet Eric got cut b/c they asked her to go ahead and cut anyone she wanted to except rob- I bet they asked her to keep Rob at least 1 round

That wouldn't surprise me realitytvfan.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by bebecheeks
    I sense a conspiracy on for love or money 2. I think that the reason Eric got cut before Rob is because he knew too much. He was too smart for the show, so they tossed him to the curb before he could reveal all to the other guys. I kind of got a sense of it during the beginning of the final episode when they were recapping everything. Btw, that was the longest recap in history of reality television!
    I posted the same thing yesterday. Eric started to alert the guys that Erin knew something was up, so the powers that be had him bounced. This show was heavily scripted. Nothing was as it seemed.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar

A possible conspiracy????

>> freebesite wrote: >>

JMO...it all ended up for the good....if chad had taken the money, people would say "male golddigger" and creep etc...and they would not have been able to see each other..

besides, as I have pointed out, from articles in the beginning of the show, chad is from a well to do family in san fran, he is vp of their company...

he is also a romantic...do you realize that the producers wanted chad to be the bachelor, rob's role in flom1?? but chad turned it down,because his mom's birthday fell during the shooting time of flom1...and he did NOT want to be away on his mom birthday...

he is a doll...and JMO so is erin..
    none of these people knew they were going to be on a love or money deal ...they were told the name of the show was "looking for love" sort of a bachelor/bachelorette show...the money twist came later..

>> end quote: >>

Am I the only one who picked up on this during the discussion spoilers thread. Now this can implicate a whole new twist and possibly a conspiracy of some sort.

Anybody out there wondering how ironic it has played out given the CIRCUMSTANCES??????
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

in banana world
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    >> freebesite wrote: >>

he is also a romantic...do you realize that the producers wanted chad to be the bachelor, rob's role in flom1?? but chad turned it down,because his mom's birthday fell during the shooting time of flom1...and he did NOT want to be away on his mom birthday...
    >> end quote: >>

Ok, now, I want to know where people get this kind of information, and how certain are they that it is true. I just read Wade's interview on NBC and he said that HE was the one that was gonna be in Rob's place. So I think I'll opt for believing Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    Ok, now, I want to know where people get this kind of information, and how certain are they that it is true. I just read Wade's interview on NBC and he said that HE was the one that was gonna be in Rob's place. So I think I'll opt for believing Wade.
    There was an interview with Chad's father that came out just before the show aired. They obviously had several men in mind for Rob's role, but they didn't pan out for whatever reason.

FORT Regular
    Well, I don't know, but I love Italy and if you are an Italian idol. . . lucky you!

If it was scripted (I thought so early on with FLOM 1), then so be it.

At least they gave us a happy ending.

FORT Newbie
    Has anyone ever thought that the producers of the show already pre-determined who would win? how certain events would happen? or the final outcome of the show?
    i think the producers and the folks who run and work for these reality shows could easily rig (behind the scenes) the shows and they could easily cause certain events to occur in their interests (for the TV's rating)--- something we would never find out...??????????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast