+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Sharing the $$$$

  1. #31
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8

    already pre-determined

    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    The million you began with was yours until you lost it trying for a double or nothing.

    If he picked the money, she got zip - not her original one million dollars, but zip. If he picked her, she got 2 million. Hence, what she won on show number two was two million dollars, half of which is a million.

    (Taking some aspirin and giving up on this topic forever now. )

    Has anyone ever thought that the producers of the show already pre-determined who would win? the final outcome of the show? i think the producers and the folks who run and work for these reality shows could easily rig (behind the scenes) the shows and they could easily cause certain events to occur in their interests (for the TV's rating)


  2. #32
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    It was so funny when Erin told Chad she was sharing the money with him after she picked him last night. I thought she meant she was giving him a million dollars!!! Then I saw the check she had written him for $500,000 and I was like "OHHH O.K.!!!! As money-hungry as she was, I didn't THINK she would give him the whole million!!!!"

    You guys are being too hard on Erin. She earned every cent of the first million by having to breathe the same air as Rob for 6 agonizing weeks.

  3. #33
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Wait.. wasn't Rob also told Erin in the first FLOM that if she chose him, they should have splited the money as well ? Wait a mins... now I wonder how sincere when Erin offered to share... I think it was "required" for them to split the MONEY.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  4. #34
    FORT Fogey sugarlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    869
    Rob had a preprinted check for $500,000 with Erin's name on it. Erin said that she was not required to give Chad anything. She wrote $500,000 on a blank check so in theory, she could have given him 1 million.


    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Wait.. wasn't Rob also told Erin in the first FLOM that if she chose him, they should have splited the money as well ? Wait a mins... now I wonder how sincere when Erin offered to share... I think it was "required" for them to split the MONEY.

  5. #35
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    It was so funny when Erin told Chad she was sharing the money with him after she picked him last night. I thought she meant she was giving him a million dollars!!! Then I saw the check she had written him for $500,000 and I was like "OHHH O.K.!!!! As money-hungry as she was, I didn't THINK she would give him the whole million!!!!"

  6. #36
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6
    Screw sharing the $2M - he picked the girl over the money - if he wanted money he should have been smart and taken the money! It will last longer!

  7. #37
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    6
    Chad will be getting $1 million according to an interview by Billy Bush on Access Hollywood tonight! Great news and it must be love!

  8. #38
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    If Chad didn't need the money, why was he toying with the idea of taking it. I guess I just don't understand this. Also $500,000 is nothing to complain about.
    I got the distinct impression that Chad's only concern with choosing Erin is that she would make a complete ass of him by dumping him to grab $1 million for herself. All that money talk appeared to be solicited by the interviewers and he only looked really upset when discussing the possibility of a final twist that would leave him hurt and humiliated.

  9. #39
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1
    Chad turns down 1 M to pick Erin, he then become a hot commodity and he can baiscally date any girls if he break up with Erin. all the girls would love to date a guy pick love over money. well, he can actually date anyone if he pick 1 M instead. oh well...

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyao
    Chad turns down 1 M to pick Erin, he then become a hot commodity and he can baiscally date any girls if he break up with Erin. all the girls would love to date a guy pick love over money. well, he can actually date anyone if he pick 1 M instead. oh well...

    whether Chad picked a million or erin, nobody would ostracize him....if he picked the CASH, and he had tons of reasons for this....
    most people didn't think very highly of erin prior the end of the show....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.