+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sharing the $$$$

I was glad to see that Erin shared the money with Chad, although it's a little disappointing he only got $500,000. It sounded to me that she was going to give him half of the $2 million.

FORT Regular
    jeezzzz, Erin can't do anything right according to some people.

She didn't have to give him a dime.

Then, she would have been a true "gold-digger" that so many claim that she is.

She gives him 1/2 of what he would have won and she's greedy.

It doesn't add up to me.

Sour grapes.

Congratulations Erin (and Chad!)

Each did what they said they should do: follow their "gut" (heart).

Good role models.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    He may not NEED the money, but I'm sure he WANTED it!!! I think that we live in an extremely greedy society, and no matter how much money one has, one always feels that they could have MORE!! I am almost positive that he ALMOST wished that he had chosen the money after Erin came clean to him & told him about how SHE had chosen the money in the first FLOM. I don't believe that these two had that strong of a bond in the first place, and I was quite surprised when he chose her over the bucks. I saw them on the Today show this morning and they didn't even seem lovey-dovey at all. I don't see them lasting very long at all.

What time were they on The Today Show? I watched it from 8 to 10 Califonia time and never saw them.

FORT Newbie

Today show

Quote Originally Posted by korndog
    What time were they on The Today Show? I watched it from 8 to 10 Califonia time and never saw them.
    I'm on the East coast, and they came on pretty early; around 7:45 a.m. They did look happy, but it seemed more like they were just having fun, than really thinking about getting serious. Katie Couric asked them if they were in love, and he gave a really funny look, then said "I'll let her answer that." She said something along the lines of that they were just enjoying each other and having fun. They said that they've been dating on the down low for 3 months already.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    jeezzzz, Erin can't do anything right according to some people.

She didn't have to give him a dime.

Then, she would have been a true "gold-digger" that so many claim that she is.

She gives him 1/2 of what he would have won and she's greedy.

It doesn't add up to me.

Good role models.
    No, not greedy - but certainly (and conveniently) bad at math.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon
    I'm on the East coast, and they came on pretty early; around 7:45 a.m. They did look happy, but it seemed more like they were just having fun, than really thinking about getting serious. Katie Couric asked them if they were in love, and he gave a really funny look, then said "I'll let her answer that." She said something along the lines of that they were just enjoying each other and having fun. They said that they've been dating on the down low for 3 months already.

I thought they looked sweet... I thought he seemed much more into her though than she did him. She's crazy if she doesn't reciprocate those feelings... what a catch he is!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    The better solution would have been for Him to turn down the money and Her.Now that would have been the best moment in reality tv ever.
    That would have truly been "the most shocking rose ceremony ever!" (so to speak).

FORT Fan
    One headlight...I totally agree..she didnt have to give him anything...giving him 500K was great, it took away the barrier of the money..

I was delighted with the ending...I like them both and I think they are great together..

I have posted various times that Chad comes from family money, he is a classy guy, they are both from sf...perfect

I am delighted...btw...I didnt see it, but people have posted that they called into Regis and Kelly today..and on the phone chad said he loves erin..sigh...and she seemed..surprized..but I think it is sooo great..

Best possible ending JMO>>>call me a happy camper..
    I was also pleased with james and wes on boymeetsboy...
    now if they can just get rid of allison on bb4 I will be a truly happy camper haha

btw..just think the turds on bb4 are locked away all summer and make jerks of themselves to try to win what erin "gave" chad ..(ok I know that the annuity figures in, but still)..

JMO..this show ended grrrrreeeat
    ~~~~~~
    Cheri...Reality TV and Free Stuff Fan

Reality Freebies....Real Free Stuff...Reality TV Links !

Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    No, not greedy - but certainly (and conveniently) bad at math.
    No, she specifically said "I'll give you half of what we were playing for IN THIS SHOW" She probably feels like she earned the first Mill for having to put up with Robb for so long. Chad has his chance at all the money, so he gets a chance with the girl and 1/2 the money, why would he not want that?

she specifically said "I'll give you half of what we were playing for IN THIS SHOW"
    This thing is getting more confusing. Erin was playing for $2 million, Chad was playing for $1 million.

Anyway, I'm glad she chose Chad instead of making a fool out of Wade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast