+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Erin's Interview on Howard Stern

Erin's Interview on Howard Stern

He gave her 20 minutes of fame...

Erin From ''For Love Or Money'' Comes In. 9/8/03. 7:20am
    After the break Howard brought up ''Sex and the City'' and how unbelievable last night's episode was. He said that a good looking guy like Blair Underwood would be banging ''that red head'' on the show. He and Robin talked about that for a minute before moving on to talk about football. Howard said a few words about the NY Giants winning over the weekend. He also talked about Yankees pitcher David Wells and how well he did over the weekend. Robin pointed out that Howard wasn't saying anything about tennis and Andy Roddick's win. Howard didn't seem to think it was worth mentioning.
    Howard took a call from a guy who had some more suggestions for Howard's uncensored E! show video release. Howard told the guy he got thousands of suggestions but he picked his own. He had Fred play a drum roll and announced that it will be called ''Howard Stern's Filthy, Dirty Tape'' and it will be out soon.

Erin Brody from the TV reality show ''For Love or Money'' came in to talk to Howard. When she came in Howard said she's a pretty hot looking chick. He said she wasn't wearing a bra so he asked her where she got the shirt. He said she didn't have a bra on and he could just about see her breasts. Erin told Howard that she had some nice boobs when she was younger but they went away for some reason as she got older. Howard guessed that she weighed about 125 pounds after finding out she was 5'9'' tall. He said that's the perfect weight for someone that height. He went on to ask her about the outfit she was wearing.

Howard said they weren't able to find much dirt on her when they researched her. She said there's really nothing out there. She's 31 years old so Howard told her that she might want to think about not getting any older. He then brought up this show ''For Love or Money'' and talked about what they do. He said they have a bunch of women who are competing to get this guy. They can either choose him or the $1 million bucks. Howard said the concept was pretty cool. He said in the first show, the guy was a strange guy and he was a mess. Howard said the show had some flaws as well. The million bucks they gave away was an annuity that was to be paid out over 40 years. Howard and Robin said that NBC should have been able to come up with the full million. The finale for the show is on NBC tonight at 9. Erin told Howard that they recap the show in the finale so he could catch up on what went on the rest of the season.

Howard said he feels that Erin is kind of cold and isn't into guys that much. She said everyone tells her that but she isn't that cold. Howard asked Erin how NBC found her to do this show. She said it was a fluke and she was the last girl cast for the show. Now she's gone two seasons with the show. Howard said her father was a famous football player as well. She said his name is John Brody and he played for the 49ers for a few years. They talked about that and some of her other life stories before taking some phone calls.

A phone caller asked Howard when these people who go on reality TV shows will realize that they won't have a job in the broadcasting field after the show. He said this girl's voice would keep her from doing radio and stuff like that. Howard thought about people who have gone on to do TV after being on reality TV shows. Howard said there really isn't anyone out there except maybe the people from ''American Idol'' who have gone on and actually made it. Another caller asked if she'd ever do ''Playboy'' magazine. She said she probably wouldn't do it even if she was offered a million bucks to do it. Howard told her she'd be great in there even if she is 31 years old. Howard asked her if she shaves her bush or leaves a landing strip down there. She hesitated but said that she shaves most of it. Howard told her to get crazy and shave it all off. Howard said he'd shave her if she was his girlfriend. Erin said that she thinks she met his girlfriend at a wedding one time and she was very nice.

Howard blew through a couple more phone calls after that. One guy asked her if she'd take her top off for Howard. Howard said she probably would do it so he asked her when she lost her virginity instead. She said she lost it at 17. She told Howard that it didn't feel good the first time. Robin said it's almost traumatic the first time a woman has sex. Howard brought up how he took the virginity of a girl even though he didn't want to because he knew that she'd remember him the rest of her life.

Howard asked Erin if she's ever been tied up by someone who she's dated. She said that's never happened. Howard asked her if she's been spanked. She said she couldn't answer that one so Howard assumed that she had. Erin said that she's never dated a black guy either. She said there was a contestant in the game who was black but he was only around for a couple of rounds. She said she liked the guy but he was much younger than she was.

A guy called in and complained about Erin's voice and said that the 49ers suck. He said he wanted to drive his car into a wall while he was listening to her talk. Jeff the Drunk called in as well and called her a ''little bitch.'' He asked her if she'd ever gone ''carpet munching.'' Howard told Jeff that she'd already said that she'd never been with a woman. He got him off the phone a few seconds later and started to wrap up the interview. He asked her a few more questions before taking a break. He tried to find out of she pleasures herself or if she has a vibrator. She told Howard that you're never alone on the show and they don't allow anyone to have sex. She said they have cameras on them all the time even when they sleep. Howard gave her another plug for the show ''For Love or Money 2'' which has it's finale tonight on NBC. He asked her if she thinks size is important when she dates a guy. She said it really doesn't matter to her. The guys didn't seem to believe that's true though. Howard went to commercial break shortly after that.
    [

Kitten of the Sith Darth_Kitten's Avatar
    Why would any self-respecting woman allow herself to go on Howard Stern?
    This changes what I think of her........

I'm not in a fine mood tonight.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get caught in jet engines.

Well that interview made me sick. I think I am going to throw up now. What little respect I had for Erin is now gone.

Kitten of the Sith Darth_Kitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    Well that interview made me sick. I think I am going to throw up now. What little respect I had for Erin is now gone.
    You said it!

Erin is becoming shallower by the second in my books.....and I didn't feel this way until tonight... hmmm....
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get caught in jet engines.

in banana world
    I'm sorry, but is this for real? I'm having a hard time believing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Kitten
    Why would any self-respecting woman allow herself to go on Howard Stern?
    This changes what I think of her........

I'm not in a fine mood tonight.
    Knowing the kind of thing you will be asked if you go on Stern, I think only people desperate for the publicity on the hope of breaking into showbiz ever really do it now.
    That's pretty much the reason for most people going on reality shows too I think.
    "That's Numberwang!"

If this is real, I don't know why Erin would go on Howard Stern. He is utterly disgusting. After reading that I think I need to go to the Clay thread.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Did anyone actually hear this interview? If so, please post. It's odd that Sushigirl posted this at night, during the show in the east coast, if the interview occurred in the morning.

I just don't believe that Erin would respond as she did, although I can see that in context she might admit that she shaves her bikini line, for instance, that sort of thing.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    I'm sorry, but is this for real? I'm having a hard time believing this.
    This transcript sounds right for the typical Howard Stern interview- always the same questions- always the same freaks (jeff the drunk) calling in...
    I dont think MOST people actually want to come in and do the interview- but are encouraged to go and do the interview (by network producers)- you can like HS or hate HS but he has a very large fan base that appeals to the demographics that network producers are trying to reach...

I can recall Elisabeth and Rodger refusing to do his show when they were booted off Survivor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast