+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Erin's Interview on Howard Stern

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Knowing the kind of thing you will be asked if you go on Stern, I think only people desperate for the publicity on the hope of breaking into showbiz ever really do it now.
    That's pretty much the reason for most people going on reality shows too I think.
    I'm sure she had no choice in the matter. Going on the show in the first place? Of course. Doing Stern's show? I'm positive NBC worked that into the contract--cross promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Did anyone actually hear this interview? If so, please post. It's odd that Sushigirl posted this at night, during the show in the east coast, if the interview occurred in the morning.

I just don't believe that Erin would respond as she did, although I can see that in context she might admit that she shaves her bikini line, for instance, that sort of thing.
    Ok everyone, this is for real. I listened to the Howard Stern show yesterday morning. I work with Erin or rather worked with Erin at her software job and know her. This is the classic Erin style. I copied the interview off of Mark's Friggin' website, he recaps everyday of Howard and I am not surprised she did the rounds. Howard is syndicated all over the US and has a huge following so this is her way of getting herself known at any expense.
    [

Oops I mean "classic Howard move" not erin...my fingers got carried away.
    [

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    This interview sounds disgusting. Where is Erin's self respect? I would never allow anyone to talk to me that way, especially on the radio. How demeaning!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

This just goes to prove that the Woman has no self respect and is desperate for the attention anyone gives her.

FORT Newbie

Erin's Interview on Howard Stern

I have wondered about Erin through this whole series. I feel like she is not a very attractive girl. There were probably people calling into HS and saying some not to nice things about her. Has anyone else noticed how she holds her mouth when she tries to smile without showing her teeth. She looks like she is paralized on one side of her mouth.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Blakers007
    I have wondered about Erin through this whole series. I feel like she is not a very attractive girl. There were probably people calling into HS and saying some not to nice things about her. Has anyone else noticed how she holds her mouth when she tries to smile without showing her teeth. She looks like she is paralized on one side of her mouth.
    Geez, you guys. Erin is absolutely beautiful. She didn't answer any of Howard's nasty questions (I didn't hear the interview, just read what's posted here). I see nothing wrong with her going on Howard. It's not as if she all the sudden started talking like a half cent hooker when she got there...

Why, oh why did I enter this thread???

FORT Regular
    I am with amyoamy: Erin is tops!!!!!

A real winner.

Lots of sour grapes around here.

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    I am with amyoamy: Erin is tops!!!!!

A real winner.

Lots of sour grapes around here.
    I think Erin/Chad look great together and I hope it works out...but let's be realistic. If this woman was sincere she would have given Chad the million back and she wouldn't have immediately screwed off to LA. She had a great job, $1.5 million and a fabulous man. Why would she want to give it all up to squeeze in a 16th minute?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast