+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by realace
    She put it in writing that Chad gets $500,000 of the money.
    Why only 500,000 when she said he was getting a million?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea3469
    Why only 500,000 when she said he was getting a million?
    She said she would give him half of what she won. She just left out the part where she won 2 million bucks, not one million - that's all.

~edited for clarity

FORT Fan
    Well I think it was perfect...erin did NOT have to give him anything....this way the money doesnt hang between them..and as she said "we can have a real party" LOL

after all the money is, we all know...doled out over 40 years OR just a part of it...but still erin did the right thing, and so did chad..

they are soooo great together...this was a great show...I am totlaly happy...and I love reality tv but my "choices" almost never win, but tonite was perfect I am sooo delighted

Now I can NOT wait to see them on tv together finally.....wonder if they are going off on a vacation or ??? ohh...I love it Love erin, love chad...love this show

happy happy joy joy...finally a good happy ending
    ~~~~~~
    Cheri...Reality TV and Free Stuff Fan

Reality Freebies....Real Free Stuff...Reality TV Links !

FORT Regular
    This just doesn't seem so right.

At the end of FLOM1, Erin had a million dollars but chose to give it back for a chance double it. Now at the end of FLOM2, she has her $2 million and a guy that she claims she has fallin in love with. She should have put Chad in the same financial position that she was in at the end of FLOM1, and given him half of her $2 million.

If you think about it, Chad loses either way. If He and Erin hit it off and perhaps marry some day, he still has Erin but also lost $500,000. If Erin dumps him eventually, then he's lost both Erin and $500,000. The fact that Chad could have left Erin with nothing is moot, because that's the gamble she took at the end of FLOM1.

It's obvious she kept all the money she could and yet allow herself to believe she did a noble thing. How convenient.

ana
    FORT Newbie
    So even though she burned her check in FLOM1 for 1 million, she still gets 1.5 million??? how is that possible? She burned her check for the chance on love.... I dont understnad. I understnad that she would get two millon if he chose her but in the end she gets to spplit 1 million????????

FORT Fogey

cant believe what ive read on this board

from most of what i read, everyone thought chad would pick the money over her and erin is just money hungry. people are always knockin her. women are so hard on other women. we should be supportin eachother and ein is cool as hell from what i seen. i dont think she is money hungry at all. everyone needs money to survive and everyone wants to be rich. if u dont, u got serious problems. she wasnt in love with rob so why should she pick him over the money? he put himself in that position, not her. its not her fault so she shouldnt feel sorry for him. he totally led paige on and picked the challenge(erin) and it didnt work out for him. thats life. i would pick money over any guy i didnt have feelings for. if i was in love, thats a different story. also it was obvious to me that not only wade but chad and eric wouldve picked erin over the money. i cant believe anyone on here was doubting chads feelings for her. are we watching the same show? he was totally falling for her the same way. chad is just more cautious and skeptical than everyone else(which is a good thing). him being so worried about all the twists and if erin was playing a game showed his feelings. why would he care what twists she had if he wasnt into her? he would just care about walkin away with his money. the main thing i dont like is the women on this board knockin erin. who wouldnt play for 2 million dollars if they had the chance? she obviously cares alot about love even over money cause she had her doubts about chad pickin her but she kept him along cause of her true feelings and she wouldve kept rob if all she cared about was the money. rob is the most stupid man ever on television to set urself up for failure like that. there is no other woman in the world he can be with? none of us know erin personally but she must be a top of the line woman to get all these guys to fall for her. go girl!

If she managed to persuade the guy to choose her over love she would double her money to $2m.

She decided to split the million that Chad gave up by choosing her with him, giving him $500,000 and her $1.5m.

I was under the impression they got the money over 40 years anyway, that's what it says at the end of the show.
    So if that is the case her writing the cheque was more symbolic than anything.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Well I think it was perfect...erin did NOT have to give him anything....this way the money doesnt hang between them..and as she said "we can have a real party" LOL

after all the money is, we all know...doled out over 40 years OR just a part of it...but still erin did the right thing, and so did chad..

they are soooo great together...this was a great show...I am totlaly happy...and I love reality tv but my "choices" almost never win, but tonite was perfect I am sooo delighted

Now I can NOT wait to see them on tv together finally.....wonder if they are going off on a vacation or ??? ohh...I love it Love erin, love chad...love this show

happy happy joy joy...finally a good happy ending
    Well, I'm glad you're happy anyway freebiesite - it's good that someone got something out of it.

Hey Bumpkin...would you please check your TIVO and announce how many commercials there were in this episode when you do your recap??

I really liked Wade. I never noticed how large his ears are until tonight. Maybe they grew when he said would have taken Erin over the money. Nah, I think he would have picked her.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    If she managed to persuade the guy to choose her over love she would double her money to $2m.

She decided to split the million that Chad gave up by choosing her with him, giving him $500,000 and her $1.5m.

I was under the impression they got the money over 40 years anyway, that's what it says at the end of the show.
    So if that is the case her writing the cheque was more symbolic than anything.
    The deal as they explained it (and I remember her burning her check) was that she returned the one million, for a chance to win two million. Half of two million is one million, therefore half of her winnings from this show would have been one million.

It doesn't matter that she didn't have to split it, and it doesn't matter if he didn't care about it, that's not the point - the point is: half of her winnings was not $500,000.

+ Reply to Thread