+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

ana
    FORT Newbie
    P.S. - I was surprised that she picked Chad - I was sure she picked Wade - but in the end I was sure that Wade would have picked the money - and Wade just saved his reputation in the end by saying he would have picked her?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ana
    Erin got a check for $500, 000 and Chad got a check for the same???? I thought she was supposed to get 2 million?

Yes, I understand it may be paid out over a certain amount of years - but dont you think her check should have been for "2 million"? and not $500,000? Or are my eyes deceiving me?
    She only offered to split the million that they were playing for in this game...not HER winnings from the first show.

Ana -- to the FORT

However, we have threads marked for spoiler information. Please keep final results there until after midnight EST

FORT Newbie

Erin - Worth a Million $?

Not A CHANCE!... She's a greedy, kniving, wench... I think everyone wanted her to get stung in the butt.

All she ever wanted was the cash, cash, cash.

And I cannot believe that anyone would ever choose her. She got a funny looking face, no personality, and is as dry as I'll get out.

The monitors will pull it and put it in the right spot,
    as for me, I want to thank you. I didnt have to read through pages of fluff to get the show result!

thanks for the post!

fluff, no pun intended

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pkmtx
    ...the million that they were playing for in this game...not HER winnings from the first show.
    But she threw that money back into the pot for THIS show, she didn't get to keep it unless the guy picked her. So it was 2 mil on the line, not one.

I am going to brag now....

When they just published the pictures of the guys on NBC web site way before the show started, I predicted Erin would choose Chad and they split the money. I am so happy that my intuition is still flying high!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    I just finished watching the finale on satellite. So I know the result. So if you don't want to know, don't open this post.
    First of all they could have done this 2-hr show in an hour easy. They spent so much time dragging it out and going to commercial. I swear there were times between commercials that all we saw was a recap of what had happened and what was going to happen after the next commercial. So much recapping. And those long speeches like when Rob was picking between Erin and Paige.
    For the result. She picked Chad and Chad picked Erin. She confessed everything and told Chad that to show she was serious she wanted to split the million they were playing for in this game. She was keeping her original million. She put it in writing that Chad gets $500,000 of the money. And they both left happily in a limo. Erin said she took the leap and went with her heart and won it all. Chad said Erin is worth a million or more. Happy Ending!

I'm not at all surprised Erin walked away with the cash.
    I just had a feeling she would.

If they can be happy together, good luck to them, but my cynical self doesn't see it lasting.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread