+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 9/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

People, seriously, help me out! I must know how it ended!

I think that Erin should have given Chad the full 1 million since she will also be getting 1 mil then it would be fair.

Was it just me or did the check she write say "One hundred thousand"...

What a greedy..... alkfgudogdsj.

FORT Newbie

FINAL RESULT!!! spoiler

I just finished watching the finale on satellite. So I know the result. So if you don't want to know, don't open this post.
    First of all they could have done this 2-hr show in an hour easy. They spent so much time dragging it out and going to commercial. I swear there were times between commercials that all we saw was a recap of what had happened and what was going to happen after the next commercial. So much recapping. And those long speeches like when Rob was picking between Erin and Paige.
    For the result. She picked Chad and Chad picked Erin. She confessed everything and told Chad that to show she was serious she wanted to split the million they were playing for in this game. She was keeping her original million. She put it in writing that Chad gets $500,000 of the money. And they both left happily in a limo. Erin said she took the leap and went with her heart and won it all. Chad said Erin is worth a million or more. Happy Ending!

FORT Fan

erin didn't deserve a happy ending

I can't stand her. She is the fakest reality chick I've ever seen! My friends and I were really hoping she'd be dumped. I just hope Chad gets his half of the money with no drama. The relationship won't last another month.
    From the projects to the White House...

Well isn't that just lovely and wonderful :rolleyes
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

FORT Newbie

Sorry...

I posted this before reading a message on another post to NOT post the final results anywhere but in a certain thread... sorry... Can I delete this somehow?

FORT Fan
    she picked chad....chad "teased" her...seemed like he was taking the money, then he PICKRF HER!

they kissed and ...erin fessed up, told him about her in the house, rob and her picking the million....and she also splity the money with him...her idea...she said she wanted them to have relationship without the money between them, and also said "we can party" or whatever LOL

she wrote him a check for 500,000....not too shabby considering people have been eating pband j in big brother to try to win that LOL...

I think they really are "hot" for each other, I loved the ending...I cant wait to read the post show interviews....I love chad and erin Finally a show where my choice comes true....yipppppeeeee !
    ~~~~~~
    Cheri...Reality TV and Free Stuff Fan

Reality Freebies....Real Free Stuff...Reality TV Links !

aararghhh.

That's all i have to say. And to all the above. Happy watching all, and I'll have the recap up tomorrow.

Cool thanks so much. Would have been nice to see it. Stupid TV

+ Reply to Thread