+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBC Interviews

FORT Newbie

NBC Interviews

OK- If you read the interviews at NBC- they TOTALLY want you to believe that Chad was only after the girl and that Wade in the end was only after the money.....

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    which is probably misdirection...which means it's probably the opposite.

FORT Newbie
    I KNOW!!! I guess we'll just have to wait a few more hours! Its funny how sucked in I am right now! hahahahahha

Part of me wants to believe that Erin picked Chad and he picked her instead of the money - but I doubt it. I think, if he's the one chosen, he'll pick the money. And - I would bet that Wade would pick the money (unless she picks him and he believes the line "I think I am falling in love with you that they keep showing on the trailers). If that happens - he's a fool. I think the only one she may have real feelings for is Chad.

FORT Regular
    Whatever happens, I hope that Erin wins!!!!

Go Erin!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Kitten
    I don't know, I don't think she is worth 2 million. Poor Chad....Poor, Poor Chad.

Yeap I agree.. She ain't worth the fake check printed on.. Seriously, I mean if she wins, she will be worse then Alliwhore in BB4.. Thinking I am ALL THAT.. Good grief.. Please let her gold digging side be exposed.. If not, I ain't EVER watching FLOM or any other similar crap...

But somehow, I have this nausiating feeling that she'll win.. Unfortunately in the movies & tv now a days, all the bad guys win!!

What has this world come to? It's being controlled by Satan I tell you...
    - R.I.P. John Ritter - You will be missed!!!!
    - Erika in BB4 Rocks! Aliwhore sucks
    - Carolyn & Ethan in Race To The Alter Rocks!! Cindy the Witch sucks
    - The Amazing Race & Survivor Rulez!!!!!
    - I'm never watching For Love Or Money where only Gold Diggers like Erin win.. Such a sad statement for society..
    - Cousin Mike in "The Family" is a Hottie!!!!!
    - THE FAMILY was the "Most" emotionally satisfying reality show ever!!

FORT Newbie
    Can someone please just email me and let me know what happened in the last 15 minutes of the finale. I cannot believe that the tv station went on the blink in our part of Pennsylvania and we lost airing throughout the entire show including the last 15 minutes! Can someone just post a response soon so I know the ending. I'm furious at whomever is responsible for the airing problems. Was it just in our part of the state or everywhere, I have no idea. I know its just a show to some but to some of us, including my friends and I , it was very bothersome. How did it end, plllllease?!

You could check the thread that says "Post show discussion" just below this one. You know the one with discussion about what happened, after the show aired.

+ Reply to Thread