+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fess up Brock!

FORT Newbie

fine print

When you guys signed on for the show, did the contract say anything about cash prizes being paid out via an annuity?

I would guess the contract had to say that, but I'm amazed at all the references to "one of us is a millionaire!" etc. that went on, but perhaps no one read the fine print

Oh Brock--Tell me that Kelli and Vic at least looked at each other!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saru
    When you guys signed on for the show, did the contract say anything about cash prizes being paid out via an annuity?

I would guess the contract had to say that, but I'm amazed at all the references to "one of us is a millionaire!" etc. that went on, but perhaps no one read the fine print
    Everyone on the show knew at all times the money was given in an annuity, but in all the interviews they kept hammering home the "one million dollars" phrase... even I found myself using it in conversation.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Y'all may feel free to guess who ended up coupling... it's not that exciting, but hell, it's more entertaining than watching that Farley-esque recap show... "remember when we went on the ropes course and you grabbed me and we fell? that was cool..."
    I thought of you and and Chris Farley harassing Sting in an elevator throughout that whole torturous hour of recaps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12