+ Reply to Thread

Thread: interveiw with Alima, possible spoiler

FORT Newbie

interveiw with Alima, possible spoiler

On the SirLinksaLot page the first article under the news articles section links to a recent articles about behind the scenes at the reunion show. The article is an interveiw with Alima about the cast of the two shows getting together and hanging out at the reuinion. It mentions that Erin and Chad and Wade were hanging out together also. If one of these guys had chose the money, then wouldn't they have been forbidden from hanging out with Erin? Maybe that means whoever she chooses, will pick her over the money, or maybe I am just reading it wrong. What do you guys think? Also what did you think about the interveiw?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie
    On the SirLinksaLot page the first article under the news articles section links to a recent articles about behind the scenes at the reunion show. The article is an interveiw with Alima about the cast of the two shows getting together and hanging out at the reuinion. It mentions that Erin and Chad and Wade were hanging out together also. If one of these guys had chose the money, then wouldn't they have been forbidden from hanging out with Erin? Maybe that means whoever she chooses, will pick her over the money, or maybe I am just reading it wrong. What do you guys think? Also what did you think about the interveiw?
    Erin was also forbidden to see Rob, but that didn't stop NBC from forcing them together against Erin's better judgement. It's obviously just a threat made at the time of the original show to force the chosen person to make a decision. They have not enforced it and surely won't be able to in the future.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    Erin was also forbidden to see Rob, but that didn't stop NBC from forcing them together against Erin's better judgement. It's obviously just a threat made at the time of the original show to force the chosen person to make a decision. They have not enforced it and surely won't be able to in the future.
    I think it would be enforceable...isn't the million paid out in installments of about $25,000 a year? If so, the network could easily cancel future payments any time the ban was brokern.

Re the reunion show taping and party--that would clearly be an exception to the rule since it was the network who brought everyone together. I'm not sure what it means that Chad, Wade, and Erin appeared to be comfortable together. If they had done a show after FLOM1 and before FLOM2 and brought Rob in, I can see Erin and Rob going out in a group and getting along (after some initial moments of discomfort on Erin's part).

Edited to add: Bowtie, thanks for bringing this article to our attention.

FORT Fan
    LOL>> boy alima the virgin sure has been trying to stretch her 2 minutes of "fame" hasn't she?? that girl is really "working" it
    ~~~~~~
    Cheri...Reality TV and Free Stuff Fan

Reality Freebies....Real Free Stuff...Reality TV Links !

+ Reply to Thread