+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Commercials Spoilers

FORT Newbie

TV Commercials Spoilers

OK- I have been watching the TV commercials for the last episode and I sw one last night that looked a little different with Erin looking really upset- but not the crying commercial. this one looked like she was definately getting rejected. Couldn't tell who she was with but I am thinking that he looked a lot more like Chad than Wade- anyway- did anyone else catch that same commercial- I think it was on during either Friends or Will and Grace last night.

Hmmm, knowing how shifty these shows are her looking like she's being rejected makes me think she wasn't
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Actually it was her nodding her head like an I understand type of nod but with a really sad/ upset look on her face

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan
    Actually it was her nodding her head like an I understand type of nod but with a really sad/ upset look on her face

It could of been her upset/crying/nodding at what the rejected guy was saying to her. Maybe the rejected one actually gives her a piece of his mind, letting her know what he thinks of her as a person (!) and she has to stand there and take it as gracefully as possible. How nice would that be to see?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    It could of been her upset/crying/nodding at what the rejected guy was saying to her. Maybe the rejected one actually gives her a piece of his mind, letting her know what he thinks of her as a person (!) and she has to stand there and take it as gracefully as possible. How nice would that be to see?

My guess is that she does choose Chad as he's the one she's connected with the most. She's just not feeling it for Wade. From a few things that Chad has said throughout the episodes, he's thought all along that something 'fishy' was up so I bet it doesn't come as a surprise when he finds out that Erin knew about the $. He's going to surmise that she was 'playing' him and run with the $

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    My guess is that she does choose Chad as he's the one she's connected with the most. She's just not feeling it for Wade. From a few things that Chad has said throughout the episodes, he's thought all along that something 'fishy' was up so I bet it doesn't come as a surprise when he finds out that Erin knew about the $. He's going to surmise that she was 'playing' him and run with the $
    I'm going to resurrect an old thread from the very first week of this show (the Chad F. thread) and tell you that these guys knews from the very beginning that there was something "fishy" going on. From the mouth of one of the contestants on the show, he stated that they had the plot pretty much figured out from the very start. Sean even went back to the room after he was booted off and left a note for the remaining bachelors to "watch their backs."

To further explain how these guys got their initial inkling that there was something "fishy" going on, a friend of another contestant (Dan) posted that Dan knew about FLOM-1 BEFORE he arrived for the taping simply because he saw an article posted in the Washington Post. He even found the article and posted it on the site (under the "Dan" thread). Sure enough, the date of the article preceded the filming of FLOM-2. So what are the odds that Dan didn't share that information with the other bachelors? Pretty slim, I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by sean messenger
    .....Hence our complete shock when Chris got dismissed. It was immediately after we saw him get the boot that we pieced together the whole scam behind the show.
    If these guys feign surprise and indignity about not knowing about the money twists on Erin's part before they're told, then I'd vote them in for an Academy Award performance.

My Theory... New TiVO Revelation...

Ok,

I saw the commercial about an hour ago during Race To The Alter and looked at it again and again.. Noticed the following things:

The guy she says "She is falling in love with" though blurred image, has clearly "straight" hair, which is what Wade has vs Chad who has curly hair.

There is a guy she hugs in one shot with what appears to be wearing a blue shirt, with curly hair. That is clearly Chad and what seems like perhaps might be after a date or something.

Wade said "She really has to show me something tonight or else it will be her fault if I take the money".

Based on these My theory is:

She picks Wade by telling him that "she is falling in love with him" because she knows he needs to hear something big. He seems to obviously be into her and she knows that. She also knows that she hasn't shown romantic feelings towards him so, in order to ensure that if she picks him, he will pick her over the money, she has to tell him something drastic to push him.

Also, she knows due to the rule, if she picks chad and for some reason he picks the money, they can't be together and she is into Chad and like Paige acting all gaga over Rob, it's clear Erin is gaga over Chad.. Meaning, she wants to have the chance with Chad for long term but not sacrifice the money to get that.

Also, we have heard that if the guy picks her over money, means we know she can get $2M but, we have never heard that can she reject him then and say "I'd rather just have the money"? That has never been even discussed or clearly state which leads me to believe, she probably has an option of NOT going for the guy and just taking the money and leave.... Leaving her an opportunity to be with Chad for the future..

So.... I think:

She rejects Chad but tells him she feels for him and that's why she is doing it.

Tell Wade she is falling in love with him and Wade, the dumb dumb, picks her over the money thinking heck, I am getting the girl.

She then dumps him on National TV and takes the money.. Which could explain the looks of everyone at the reunion:

Wade - PO'd
    Chad - Embarrased
    Erin - Giggly

Because...... She got her cake and ate it too................ (that would suck but I believe that's how it's going to go down)...
    - R.I.P. John Ritter - You will be missed!!!!
    - Erika in BB4 Rocks! Aliwhore sucks
    - Carolyn & Ethan in Race To The Alter Rocks!! Cindy the Witch sucks
    - The Amazing Race & Survivor Rulez!!!!!
    - I'm never watching For Love Or Money where only Gold Diggers like Erin win.. Such a sad statement for society..
    - Cousin Mike in "The Family" is a Hottie!!!!!
    - THE FAMILY was the "Most" emotionally satisfying reality show ever!!

Gaz
    I think Erin is going to pick Chad, Chad will blow her off, he'll come back to FLMO3. HAHAHAHA!! Those sneaky producers, don't they know we're on to them???

But then again, I could be wrong.
    Bit of this, bit of that, bit of the other . . . . .

I love your summary of the situation benicecomincs

Erin said she went into this looking for love, but I think that has been the farthest thing from her mind since she set eyes on Rob.

She prefers Chad, but Wade is her better shot at getting the money.

My ideal scenario would be that she picks Wade for the cash, but he picks the million over her.
    She then can't see Chad because she didn't pick him.

I can't see it happening that way though
    "That's Numberwang!"

I feel sorry for both guys. I hope Erin doesn't get any money out of this. I can't stand her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast