+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "they can never see each other again"....

FORT Fanatic

"they can never see each other again"....

We all know that this seems to be one of the official rules (probably written in their contracts) and Erin and Rob mentioned this to each other on their last date before she booted him (I believe). But....says who?

I mean, how ridiculous is that? Is someone assigned to follow these people around for an indefinate amount of time to make sure they are not seeing/having contact with each other? I could see if they were told they are not allowed to see each until 6 months after the show is over, but they can not see each other ever again? Like, not even for a drink if they are traveling through the same city? Who would know?

Is it possible that they would stop payment on the 40 year annuity if they found out the prize winner had lunch with someone they previously dumped on the show? Can they do that?
    Does anyone know what the contract said in regards to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    We all know that this seems to be one of the official rules (probably written in their contracts) and Erin and Rob mentioned this to each other on their last date before she booted him (I believe). But....says who?

I mean, how ridiculous is that?
    I think if NBC forces Erin and Rob together one more time, it is Erin who is going to do the suing.

Gaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    I think if NBC forces Erin and Rob together one more time, it is Erin who is going to do the suing.

She may even sue Rob for stalking her . . . he's gives me the creeps.
    Bit of this, bit of that, bit of the other . . . . .

It's ridiculous.
    It really is an unenforcible rule, all they could say in the contract is that if you are found to be dating or seeing the person who you rejected socially you have to give back the money.

As the money is paid out over 40 years I guess they could check each year to see if there had been any contact, although how they would know for sure is a mystery.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Do you really think anyone is going to remember Erin and Rob and Wade and Chad in a year or two? Frankly, I think as long as Erin stays away from whoever it is for a year or so, NBC won't care what they do after that.

+ Reply to Thread