+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Reunion Special Recap - 09/01

Premium Member
    Well folks, what started out as a six week summer job has turned into a nine week, oh- Lord-will-it-ever-end-the-kids-are-back-in-school recapping nightmare.

(Is it true there's going to be a FLOM 3?)

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    Job well done, Bumpkin!

Richard is a hottie. He managed to get even better looking since the taping of FLOM 1. I can't believe Erin let him go so early. I would have kept him around -- even if it was only for eye candy purposes.
    I couldn't for the life of me understand why Erin let a hottie like Richard go so early, now I know. Richard lives in San Francisco, and Erin's track record with men who live in SF has not been great. Her friend is concerned, because she has fallen for Chad and he is from SF. Hmm.

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Bumpkin, it takes someone with amazing talent and unwavering commitment to do what you've accomplished on a weekly basis. It can't be a lot of fun churning out those recaps for realityTV junkies like me. Thanks for your wonderful efforts in keeping us tuned in!

Wow Princess, thanks so much for your kind words!

I've said before, FLOM2 was a challenge because I could never find myself 'rooting' for Erin. But I had great fun recapping because of the encouragement of folks like you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12