+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did I miss something??????

Gaz

Did I miss something??????

Hi everyone. I'm new to the board and I'm so glad I found it. Damn TPTB at NBC got me hooked again!!!

I have a question and I hope someone can answer it for me. Did Jordon tell Chad and Wade that they have to choose between the money or Erin? When was that show broadcast? I must have been doing laundry when he said it. When I saw the reunion show, I saw a clippet where Chad made a face 'cause Jordan had said they had to chose the money or Erin.

ANYHOO . . .

I think Erin will pick Chad. There's no way she would tell Wade she was falling in love with him because you know she doesn't feel that way about him. I hope Chad picks her, too. And we'll all live happily ever after.

Can't wait for the Bachelor, I love Bob!!!

Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    Hi everyone. I'm new to the board and I'm so glad I found it. Damn TPTB at NBC got me hooked again!!!

I have a question and I hope someone can answer it for me. Did Jordon tell Chad and Wade that they have to choose between the money or Erin? When was that show broadcast? I must have been doing laundry when he said it. When I saw the reunion show, I saw a clippet where Chad made a face 'cause Jordan had said they had to chose the money or Erin.

ANYHOO . . .

I think Erin will pick Chad. There's no way she would tell Wade she was falling in love with him because you know she doesn't feel that way about him. I hope Chad picks her, too. And we'll all live happily ever after.

Can't wait for the Bachelor, I love Bob!!!

Gaz
    the guys don't know yet about the money. If they do, I missed something too! And I'm with you for erin+chad!!!
    Danagabrielle

I think that it was pretty clear from the preview that they tell them about the choice in the next and final episode.

I think Wade says that it is Erin's fault if he chooses the money, because she has not shown him that she has any romantic, passionate feelings for him. That, or if chosen, he is justifying the taking of the money (as if he really even needs to do that).

I did not see Chad make any comments about the choice, although he did say something (that they seemed to chop off) about her being a good actress. I took that to mean that if she is playing him, she is a good actress -- or that she is a good actress in that she never revealed that she knew about the choice.

I can't imagine that they told the guys the truth about her and Rob -- before their money or love choice.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I can't imagine that they told the guys the truth about her and Rob -- before their money or love choice.
    Maybe Erin will have to tell them but AFTER everybody have chosen what they have to choose... (there are so many things!)
    Danagabrielle

FORT Newbie
    I think that the guys will be told about the money this next week, they will spend the whole time complaining and contemplating their choice, Wade will justify taking the money b/c there are no feelings between him and Erin.

Chad will justify taking the money b/c Erin is a "damn good actress" and he will feel like she was playing him all along.

I think that Erin will pick Wade (only b/c to me it looks like Chad's hand putting down the ring in the previews?????) and I think that Erin will be left with nothing but a small chance at fame when she heads off to whatever her new career is... granted her 15 minutes are just about up.

BUT... as we all know, with TV and these crazy shows you never know until the end of the show! But there is my opinion.

It will really come down to how heartfelt her speach is when she tells the unlucky guy how sorry she is that she had to keep her secret and how much she really loves him and wants to start a life with him- she is going to have to really lay it on thick to come out alive!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I was wondering myself whether they had been told, so glad you brought it up.
    Yup she is going to have to lay it on really thick after they find out about her.
    Her reaction at the reunion was quite animated , leaving me to believe something good happened.
    As with all reality tv , they will edit it to make the worst seem like it's going to happen. Hard to say.

+ Reply to Thread