+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Theory ?

FORT Fanatic

Theory ?

How about this theory?

Erin chooses Wade with her thinking being that he might just be the safety net and choose her over the $. But she might have an ulterior motive.

It might be 'safe' for Erin to choose Wade if she really does feel something for Chad but isn't sure that he'll choose her over the money.
    If Chad chooses the $, then Erin and Chad are supposedly banned from seeing each other forever. End of relationship.

Consider... Chad lives in San Francisco. Apparently, Erin has or is moving to California to pursue career. By choosing Wade, she still has the opportunity to pursue a relationship with Chad.

Hey Baxpup--Your theory only works if, after the show, Erin dumps Wade AND if the whole Machiavellian move doesn't scare off Chad, which it would if he has any moral fiber at all.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Hey Baxpup--Your theory only works if, after the show, Erin dumps Wade AND if the whole Machiavellian move doesn't scare off Chad, which it would if he has any moral fiber at all.

It's only a theory.

My deep-down gut feeling is that Erin will walk away with a consolation prize.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    It's only a theory.

My deep-down gut feeling is that Erin will walk away with a consolation prize.
    Going by the previews, I assume they are finally told that they have to choose the girl OR the money, and I think they're also told she knew this all along. I can't imagine that the reaction to that (from either of them) would be, "I'll take the girl anyway," so I think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    How about this theory?

Erin chooses Wade with her thinking being that he might just be the safety net and choose her over the $. But she might have an ulterior motive.

It might be 'safe' for Erin to choose Wade if she really does feel something for Chad but isn't sure that he'll choose her over the money.
    If Chad chooses the $, then Erin and Chad are supposedly banned from seeing each other forever. End of relationship.

Consider... Chad lives in San Francisco. Apparently, Erin has or is moving to California to pursue career. By choosing Wade, she still has the opportunity to pursue a relationship with Chad.
    I think that your theory sounds pretty good but just to clear one thing up, Erin is from San Francisco, she was born in California (Los Altos, near SF) so your point about her moving to CA is mistaken.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    Erin is from San Francisco, she was born in California (Los Altos, near SF) so your point about her moving to CA is mistaken.
    I think she moved to Los Angeles...
    Danagabrielle

FORT Regular
    Well, whatever happens, Erin has made a smart career move (she majored in tv production at USC afterall). She has moved to LA to pursue her career in broadcasting.

+ Reply to Thread