+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Theory ?

  1. #1
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    572

    Theory ?

    How about this theory?

    Erin chooses Wade with her thinking being that he might just be the safety net and choose her over the $. But she might have an ulterior motive.

    It might be 'safe' for Erin to choose Wade if she really does feel something for Chad but isn't sure that he'll choose her over the money.
    If Chad chooses the $, then Erin and Chad are supposedly banned from seeing each other forever. End of relationship.

    Consider... Chad lives in San Francisco. Apparently, Erin has or is moving to California to pursue career. By choosing Wade, she still has the opportunity to pursue a relationship with Chad.

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    991
    Hey Baxpup--Your theory only works if, after the show, Erin dumps Wade AND if the whole Machiavellian move doesn't scare off Chad, which it would if he has any moral fiber at all.

  3. #3
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    572
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    Hey Baxpup--Your theory only works if, after the show, Erin dumps Wade AND if the whole Machiavellian move doesn't scare off Chad, which it would if he has any moral fiber at all.

    It's only a theory.

    My deep-down gut feeling is that Erin will walk away with a consolation prize.

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    It's only a theory.

    My deep-down gut feeling is that Erin will walk away with a consolation prize.
    Going by the previews, I assume they are finally told that they have to choose the girl OR the money, and I think they're also told she knew this all along. I can't imagine that the reaction to that (from either of them) would be, "I'll take the girl anyway," so I think you're right.

  5. #5
    Reality Tv Addict taracran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Age
    42
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    How about this theory?

    Erin chooses Wade with her thinking being that he might just be the safety net and choose her over the $. But she might have an ulterior motive.

    It might be 'safe' for Erin to choose Wade if she really does feel something for Chad but isn't sure that he'll choose her over the money.
    If Chad chooses the $, then Erin and Chad are supposedly banned from seeing each other forever. End of relationship.

    Consider... Chad lives in San Francisco. Apparently, Erin has or is moving to California to pursue career. By choosing Wade, she still has the opportunity to pursue a relationship with Chad.
    I think that your theory sounds pretty good but just to clear one thing up, Erin is from San Francisco, she was born in California (Los Altos, near SF) so your point about her moving to CA is mistaken.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

  6. #6
    Always here! Danagabrielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    montreal, Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    Erin is from San Francisco, she was born in California (Los Altos, near SF) so your point about her moving to CA is mistaken.
    I think she moved to Los Angeles...
    Danagabrielle

  7. #7
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    74
    Well, whatever happens, Erin has made a smart career move (she majored in tv production at USC afterall). She has moved to LA to pursue her career in broadcasting.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.