+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think I know who gets booted on 9/8 (spoiler)

FORT Newbie

I think I know who gets booted on 9/8 (spoiler)

The preview of the final show was pretty much a give away. At least for me. I posted a couple weeks ago that I thought Rob was leaving as I noticed the one wearing the ring on the middle finger and it was him. This next week, they blurred the last scene of the man standing in front of erin. I paid close attention (in slow motion like I did with the previous Rob elimination preview) to the hand of the one placing that ring down. Anyone want to take a guess? I'll post my answer later tonight or later in the week and why I think it's a certain man if it's allowed.
    Last edited by hyster3; 09-02-2003 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hyster3
    The preview of the final show was pretty much a give away. At least for me. I posted a couple weeks ago that I thought Rob was leaving as I noticed the one wearing the ring on the middle finger and it was him. This next week, they blurred the last scene of the man standing in front of erin. I paid close attention (in slow motion like I did with the previous Rob elimination preview) to the hand of the one placing that ring down. Anyone want to take a guess? I'll post my answer later tonight or later in the week and why I think it's a certain man if it's allowed.
    I tried to tape that show, but my VCR didn't want to! So I can't get it in slow motion... and I don't want to wait a couples of days... tell me right away who you think it is, please! You can send me a private message if you don,t want to spoil it for everybody. Thanks !
    Danagabrielle

FORT Newbie
    OK- now you are just being mean- you have to post your theories!!!

Hug me!
    I can tell you for sure it is either Wade or Chad.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    RealityTVfan, The post wasn't meant to be mean, I just wanted to make sure it was ok to post this as I have been correct before.

Ruben you are correct it's one of the two.

Because of the way the hands were on the person who was putting down the ring, (slow motion) it had longer and thinner fingers and not so much muscular hands so I am thinking they belonged to Wade. I took a look at some paused looks at Chad's hands and they were much broader and fingers were not as slim or as long. So I think Erin picks Chad in the final. I could be wrong but this is what I think after taking some close looks. I even knew from the preview Rob would pick Erin in the end because of the hair shots although they fuzzed out that portion of the guys this time around. I have no idea if he takes the money or Erin or not. Judging by the way Wade looked on the Reunion show and how Chad was smiling I kind of lean towards Chad. I also notice pictures of Rob and Wade hanging out together watching the show on t.v. since Rob apparently doesn't own one.

FORT Newbie
    RealityTVfan, The post wasn't meant to be mean, I just wanted to make sure it was ok to post this as I have been correct before.

Because of the way the hands were on the person who was putting down the ring, (slow motion) it had longer and thinner fingers and not so much muscular hands so I am thinking they belonged to Wade. I took a look at some paused looks at Chad's hands and they were much broader and fingers were not as slim or as long. So I think Erin picks Chad in the final. I could be wrong but this is what I think after taking some close looks. I even knew from the preview Rob would pick Erin in the end because of the hair shots although they fuzzed out that portion of the guys this time around. I have no idea if he takes the money or Erin or not. Judging by the way Wade looked on the Reunion show and how Chad was smiling I kind of lean towards Chad. I also notice pictures of Rob and Wade hanging out together watching the show on t.v. since Rob apparently doesn't own one.

Very interesting! Thanks for the hypothesis. That synopsis seems odd to me however as Wade is shorter and a little more stout than Chad; so I would think Wade would have the shorter/thicker fingers versus Chad. But I have not analyzed their hands like you have.

Thank you for spending your time and sharing your observations with us. I hope you are right!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

in banana world

My own theory

Ok, here is what I think. They showed on the previews Chad saying can he really trust Erin. Apparently he is doubting her motives and not trusting her. So I think if he was chosen, he would go with the money.

Also, we see Erin telling one of the guys "I'm falling in love with you". We all know she is not falling in love with Wade. So she's telling it to Chad. And unless she was choosing Chad, she wouldn't tell that to him.

So in conclusion, I think she chose Chad and he took the million dollars.

FORT Regular
    Oh I do hope that you are wrong!

I want Erin to win! Whatever that means!

Chad would be my pick too.

I absolutely agree! But then, the editing may want us to believe he'll take the money and run. And - that one shot of her walking off in a red dress.. . if she's wearing that red dress when the end comes. . . Chad or Wade took the $$

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast