+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I think I know who gets booted on 9/8 (spoiler)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpolly
    Maybe Wade looked P.O.'d because he was picked just because of his "safety net" status, he forfeited the cash for dum-dum, and she broke up with him a week later. Now THAT would invoke the sort of irritated look Wade didn't seem to be able to hide. And...MAYBE...she was telling Chad that she was falling in love with him, and that's why she WASN'T picking him...because she was afraid he'd take the money, meaning that she'd never see him again. This would allow Little Miss "All About Me" to perhaps have her cake and eat it, too. How 'bout that for a theory?

LOVE IT!!! I was thinking something along these lines. Why else would they show us her saying "I'm falling in love w/you.." after we already found out she has no feelings for Wade. They know we know who she's saying it to.
    But she's probably saying "I'm falling in love....that's why I don't want to involve you in the pettiness of this game...we'll never be able to see each other again... SO I"M PICKING WADE!!!!!"
    FLOM2 will have the distinction of being the first reality show where somebody told someone they loved them , then picked the other guy!

I agree, at the reunion Wade looked miserable to be there, and Chad had the shitty grin of a guy who just won a million dollars - or the girl at the center of it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    But she's probably saying "I'm falling in love....that's why I don't want to involve you in the pettiness of this game...we'll never be able to see each other again... SO I"M PICKING WADE!!!!!"
    FLOM2 will have the distinction of being the first reality show where somebody told someone they loved them , then picked the other guy!
    That's impossible IMO that she picks Wade if it is to Chad that she says "I'm falling in love with you". She can't use Wade to get the money, it wouldn't be fair... and I think Erin would'nt be able to do that to Wade.
    Danagabrielle

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpolly
    Maybe Wade looked P.O.'d because he was picked just because of his "safety net" status, he forfeited the cash for dum-dum, and she broke up with him a week later. Now THAT would invoke the sort of irritated look Wade didn't seem to be able to hide. And...MAYBE...she was telling Chad that she was falling in love with him, and that's why she WASN'T picking him...because she was afraid he'd take the money, meaning that she'd never see him again. This would allow Little Miss "All About Me" to perhaps have her cake and eat it, too. How 'bout that for a theory?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I absolutely LOVE this theory! It seems to me this is EXACTLY what Erin would do. Poor Wade. He actually fell for the money-grubbing witch, and then he gets left out in the cold like we all knew he would. Then Chad - the hot one.. who we actually don't know FOR SURE how he REALLY feels about Erin gets left out in the dust as well.... But ya. That's Erin all right! Good job!

By the way, ne one know what the "consolation prize" was that Rob got after being dumped on FLOM2? It was said he got one and so does Erin. I guess it's money, but does ne one know how much?

Thanx

The line "I'm falling in love with you" is probably not the complete sentence (clever editing). It could begin with "there is the possibility I'm falling in love with you"; or "I don't know if I'm falling in love with you".

She could very well be saying this to Chad. How about this sentence, "I don't know if I'm falling in love with you or if it's just a physical attraction BUT I feel I would have a better chance with Wade" (remember Rob's line to Paige) or something along those lines. Wouldn't that be a kicker? Then Wade, shocked at being chosen (as Erin was with Rob) knowing that Erin is not into him, chooses the money. That could explain Wade's expression on the reunion show. He was probably into Erin but not willing to chance a relationship that would be one-sided. Erin's safety net has a large hole in it and she fell through. Erin dumps Chad hoping they could continue a "friendship" after the show (sort of like Rob and Paige), picks safety net Wade to get the $2mil (who she will dump which to her thinking shouldn't be a problem as he lives in Texas), Wade takes the money rather than a one-sided relationship, Erin get zippo, nilch

Or Erin could be saying the line to Wade, "I felt a definite connection (I have come to hate that word) with you but I don't feel as if I'm falling in love with you (then some trivial, meaningless drivel thrown in) SO I am going to have to ask for the ring back." Then we see the "tears" scene from the preview as she says goodbye to Wade. Chad, the man of the hour, with no trust in Erin's true feelings takes the money.

FORT Newbie

I hate to burst your bubble...but...

All of you keep referring to "seeing hands put down a ring." Well, if you go back and check your Tivo recordings or your VCR recordings you will pick up on the fact that this was when Eric was eliminated. Those are his skinny little fingers giving Erin back the ring when she eliminated him. So sorry, those are not the hands of Wade or Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by hyster3
    RealityTVfan, The post wasn't meant to be mean, I just wanted to make sure it was ok to post this as I have been correct before.

Ruben you are correct it's one of the two.

Because of the way the hands were on the person who was putting down the ring, (slow motion) it had longer and thinner fingers and not so much muscular hands so I am thinking they belonged to Wade. I took a look at some paused looks at Chad's hands and they were much broader and fingers were not as slim or as long. So I think Erin picks Chad in the final. I could be wrong but this is what I think after taking some close looks. I even knew from the preview Rob would pick Erin in the end because of the hair shots although they fuzzed out that portion of the guys this time around. I have no idea if he takes the money or Erin or not. Judging by the way Wade looked on the Reunion show and how Chad was smiling I kind of lean towards Chad. I also notice pictures of Rob and Wade hanging out together watching the show on t.v. since Rob apparently doesn't own one.

I agree that Chad looked like the only winner on the reunion show. I can't imagine Erin telling Wade that she is falling in love with him. I also can't imagine Chad picking Erin over a million dollars. He could take an annuity in one lump sum for around $800,000 which is the option that Erin had.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Crawford
    Here is my theory based on what I observed at the end of the reunion show. Wade looked sad, Erin looked rejected, and Chad looked embarrassed. Therefore, I believe the Erin picked Chad, but Chad chose the money. This was based purely on what I saw in their expressions and body language, so I could be wrong.

-chris

FORT Regular
    Man. If there is a FLOM3, just kill me now! Please!

FORT Regular
    oh no; will it never end?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234