+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think I know who gets booted on 9/8 (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    Now the question remains.. Did he take the money or the Gold digger?

You know since there is already talks of there being FLOM3.. I would say Chad dumped her and took the money.. and FLOM3 would pick up where they left off with him going after 15 women, and doubling his chances.. Same way that they did to Erin.. Since Chad is a hottie, and America does love him, chances are that people would tune in to FLOM3 if he was the star....

My thoughts..
    I would tune in for Chad... but I hope that if he's the one picked Monday, he will chose Erin. They look awesome together IMO!
    Danagabrielle

FORT Newbie
    Here is my theory based on what I observed at the end of the reunion show. Wade looked sad, Erin looked rejected, and Chad looked embarrassed. Therefore, I believe the Erin picked Chad, but Chad chose the money. This was based purely on what I saw in their expressions and body language, so I could be wrong.

-chris

FORT Newbie

How many rings altogether/

Quote Originally Posted by hyster3
    RealityTVfan, The post wasn't meant to be mean, I just wanted to make sure it was ok to post this as I have been correct before.

Ruben you are correct it's one of the two.

Because of the way the hands were on the person who was putting down the ring, (slow motion) it had longer and thinner fingers and not so much muscular hands so I am thinking they belonged to Wade. I took a look at some paused looks at Chad's hands and they were much broader and fingers were not as slim or as long. So I think Erin picks Chad in the final. .
    When I paused in that shot I saw there were already 14 rings and this one. So it is 15th ring. I am wondering is that last person or one more.
    If Rob ring is included then it would be 16. Is Rob ring included in that? Any one know about it?

Quote Originally Posted by benicecomics
    Now the question remains.. Did he take the money or the Gold digger?

You know since there is already talks of there being FLOM3.. I would say Chad dumped her and took the money....

Wow... I never thought of that! I would definitely watch Chad in FLOM3... He is WAY more entertaining than Erin... he deserves someone as nice and real although not as young as... Paige!

I also think she picked Chad, and he, in turn, picked the money. That would be a great ending.

Even though, Chad is a hottie, I don't think I can stomach a FLOM3. This whole premise is getting old, imo.

I still have a sneaking suspicion she got the cash.
    "That's Numberwang!"

fluff

Something interesting tho (it was in the recap) Erin was wearing a diamond band on her left hand during the reunion show. I wonder if it has any meaning at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    fluff

Something interesting tho (it was in the recap) Erin was wearing a diamond band on her left hand during the reunion show. I wonder if it has any meaning at all?
    Sure, she celebrates every minute of her fame. It was 15th anniversary.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Sure, she celebrates every minute of her fame. It was 15th anniversary.
    Miss P! You are so bad!

Can't. Breathe.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    If Chad took money, Erin would've not given him that look full of desire at the reunion show unless she is a great actress.
    I think we all can see that Erin is a very good actress. She tricked Rob into thinking they had a chance together twice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast