+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I think I know who gets booted on 9/8 (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    Ok, here is what I think. They showed on the previews Chad saying can he really trust Erin. Apparently he is doubting her motives and not trusting her. So I think if he was chosen, he would go with the money.

Also, we see Erin telling one of the guys "I'm falling in love with you". We all know she is not falling in love with Wade. So she's telling it to Chad. And unless she was choosing Chad, she wouldn't tell that to him.

So in conclusion, I think she chose Chad and he took the million dollars.
    If Chad took money, Erin would've not given him that look full of desire at the reunion show unless she is a great actress.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

in banana world
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    If Chad took money, Erin would've not given him that look full of desire at the reunion show unless she is a great actress.
    LOL. I didn't catch that look.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Why is this necessarily so? If she chose him, and he chose the money because he doubted her, isn't it possible that she doesn't blame him because SHE did the exact same thing? Theoretically she could still have the hots for the guy, even if he took the money and ran. If we are to believe Throb, that's how he feels about Erin--and in that case it was hopeless.

I didn't catch the "look" either, although I did notice that she wasn't in a red dress during the shots for next week's finale. I thought she was wearing a black dress. As far as the look of desire, I wish I had taped it to see when she gave the "look". I noticed her surprise when they announced Wade's name, but no separate response to Chad...I should have Tivo.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I didn't catch the "look" either, although I did notice that she wasn't in a red dress during the shots for next week's finale. I thought she was wearing a black dress. As far as the look of desire, I wish I had taped it to see when she gave the "look". I noticed her surprise when they announced Wade's name, but no separate response to Chad...I should have Tivo.
    A surprised look for Wade and a full of desire look for Chad. At least, this is my impression.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Regular
    I hope that Erin picks Chad. . . it would seem to me that Chad would have the longer, slimmer hands since that's the way the rest of his body is. . . .

It seemed to be when Wade came out, that he did not look very happy. Chad looked happy but I noticed he didn't look at Erin. So...Wade wasn't picked, Chad was and Chad took the money. IMO.

Maybe Wade looked P.O.'d because he was picked just because of his "safety net" status, he forfeited the cash for dum-dum, and she broke up with him a week later. Now THAT would invoke the sort of irritated look Wade didn't seem to be able to hide. And...MAYBE...she was telling Chad that she was falling in love with him, and that's why she WASN'T picking him...because she was afraid he'd take the money, meaning that she'd never see him again. This would allow Little Miss "All About Me" to perhaps have her cake and eat it, too. How 'bout that for a theory?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpolly
    MAYBE...she was telling Chad that she was falling in love with him, and that's why she WASN'T picking him...because she was afraid he'd take the money, meaning that she'd never see him again.
    Ooooh, I like that. Butters both sides of the bread, doesn't it? Chad's still on the hook, and she still has a better chance at the money.

Now the question remains.. Did he take the money or the Gold digger?

You know since there is already talks of there being FLOM3.. I would say Chad dumped her and took the money.. and FLOM3 would pick up where they left off with him going after 15 women, and doubling his chances.. Same way that they did to Erin.. Since Chad is a hottie, and America does love him, chances are that people would tune in to FLOM3 if he was the star....

My thoughts..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast