+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm insulted

I'm insulted

I'm so insulted that the producers of this show believe I'm stupid enough to think this reunion was shot BEFORE Erin's big decision.

They had the "guests" all speak as though that decision was yet to be made. And, yes, Wade did seem a little upset which wouldn't be the case if her decision had yet to be made. I also believe Chad's comment was another example of editing.

Did anybody else feel they were trying to give the impression that the END hadn't occurred yet?

No, they clearly stated that this reunion show was after FLOM 2 - but since the episode hadn't aired yet, they were not giving anything away.

They said things like who did Erin pick instead of who will Erin pick. It was obvious that the decision has already been made, just not televised yet and I didn't feel that the producers were trying to say otherwise.

However, this was a lame attempt to keep us around another week longer. The show was largely a snooze fest. But yeah - I will tune in next week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

So what was the big surprise on the show--the one they kept plugging in the promos? Was it when Wade and Chad popped out at the end?

Sorry, but I wasn't surprised or shocked.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Regular
    Well, it was a lousy show, wasn't it?

Ugh. I thought that the finale would follow. . .

Oh well, gives me something to look forward to.

I hope Erin wins, whatever that means!

She looked good in torquoise. . .

in banana world
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    So what was the big surprise on the show--the one they kept plugging in the promos? Was it when Wade and Chad popped out at the end?

Sorry, but I wasn't surprised or shocked.
    I thought it wasn't very fair that they didnt get to participate in the reunion and tell us their thoughts on it and all. It was lame for them to just show up in the end like that and not say a word. Which is why I also think that it should have been aired after the finale, so they could both be in it.

FORT Fogey
    I found this less of a Reunion and more of a One Hour Promo for the Finale. I thought this Reunion was going to follow the Finale on the same night - when I realized what was happening, I turned it off. And just to show my disgust with NBC for this stunt, I won't bother watching next week when Whad does the only thing any human would do - take the money and kiss off the getting-more-unattractive-everyday scum Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by happybanana
    I thought it wasn't very fair that they didnt get to participate in the reunion and tell us their thoughts on it and all. It was lame for them to just show up in the end like that and not say a word. Which is why I also think that it should have been aired after the finale, so they could both be in it.
    What does "fair" have to do with Reality TV? When is Reality TV ever fair?

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar

Good reunion

Ya, the reunion was mostly advertising for the finale, but it was awesome to see how the contestants look now!

Eric looks a HELL of a lot better!
    Kelly doesn't look so evil!
    Munch looks like a mug shot.
    Chad and Wade look SO much hotter than in a lot of the other episodes!

AND ROB GOT A HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!
    (ok, it wasn't the BEST haircut in the world, but it wasn't slicked back and long - although I WAS kinda a fan of it lol) I think the back looked a lot better, he just has to learn how to spike the front properly. But common - HE LOOKED GREAT!

I actually enjoyed the reunion. I laughed WAY more and was WAY more interested in what everyone had to say than I was with any of the other episodes. It was more entertaining. (Especially Rob's dancing and face contortion lol)

I still can't believe Rob came back - YET AGAIN! He was just tortured even more for the "boot incident" and "hot tub merry-go-round w/the girls" AND his dating troubles. But, I realize there MUST have been another money factor - he had to be paid. And after all the humilliation he's suffered, what's a little more? - For money, right LOL.

:fyou

Rob is a riot. He is so boring when he opens his mouth, his attractiveness becomes insignificant. Then the macho stuff he pulled on FLOM1 - what an ass!

Obviously, he has no pride and enjoys humiliating himself in public. The only thing really nice I can say about him is that his looks much much better with the haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever_08

I actually enjoyed the reunion. I laughed WAY more and was WAY more interested in what everyone had to say than I was with any of the other episodes. It was more entertaining. (Especially Rob's dancing and face contortion lol)

:fyou
    I have to admit I thought Rob was so boring on FLOM, a robot had more personality. But seeing him on the reunion show was funny as all hell. It makes me wonder why the powers that be didn't show more of his "human" characterics on the first show. Or maybe he just finally started to loosen up toward the end of FLOM2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast