+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm insulted

FORT Fan
    Well...I was not a big Rob fan, but I do think he improved...also I have read the interviews with him after the first show..

1) the producers would NOT let him get a haircut thru all of the tapings..

2) he said himself that during flom1 he was really nervous bout the cameras..unlike the gals who got used to being filmed 24/7 in the mansion, rob stayed at a hotel, and came to the mansion for dates, and the cameras...so he did not get "used" to them very easily..

on flom 2, I guess his short stint of living at the mansion did make him a little less camera shy..

I also think he was pretty much in the dark till the end on flom 1...erin knew the score on flom2

sooo...rob is NOT as bad as he seemed...maybe haha
    ~~~~~~
    Cheri...Reality TV and Free Stuff Fan

Reality Freebies....Real Free Stuff...Reality TV Links !

Quote Originally Posted by freebiesite
    Well...I was not a big Rob fan, but I do think he improved...also I have read the interviews with him after the first show..

1) the producers would NOT let him get a haircut thru all of the tapings..

sooo...rob is NOT as bad as he seemed...maybe haha
    Why did he show up looking like that in the first place? They didn't kidnap him off the street the day before filming.

FORT Newbie

predetermined endings of these reality shows

Has anyone ever thought that the producers of the show already pre-determined who would win? the final outcome of the show? i think the producers and the folks who run and work for these reality shows could easily rig (behind the scenes) the shows and they could easily cause certain events to occur in their interests (for the TV's rating)

FORT Newbie
    erin's feeling & attraction for Chad are real ...and the producers or the workers for the show could sense this from the beginning, midway, or toward the end, and had erin or chad in the producer's office and/or any nonimportant worker's office, and proposed in private "confidentially" of what he would like them to do exactly.....(e.g. Chad to pick Erin and still get 1/2M and erin) just to boost up the show and the network's rating....and let us enjoy the shows
    and nobody can sue them 'cuz noone had proofs that the show is being rigged...

hmm..my guess...

FORT Newbie
    Rob is a moran! Boring and not good looking. The second he opens his mouth it's all over for him.... no wonder the young ditsy paige was so 'in love' with him...

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Rob is a riot. He is so boring when he opens his mouth, his attractiveness becomes insignificant. Then the macho stuff he pulled on FLOM1 - what an ass!

Obviously, he has no pride and enjoys humiliating himself in public. The only thing really nice I can say about him is that his looks much much better with the haircut.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12