+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 9/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    Chad caught the bad hair from Rob!!!

Whoever styles the men's hair for this show should be horribly, horribly ashamed. I'm pretty sure Rob's hair was being styled all the way through FLOM1. My bet is Chad usually did his own hair on FLOM2, but got "professionally" styled for the reunion.

Meanwhile, Rob had gone to Supercuts and gotten a better cut than while on the show, which is why it looked better at the reunion.

Such is the plight of us curly-haired people! Stylists are often clueless...

I agree that Wade looked pissed and Chad looked sheepish. At first I thought that was a bit of a spoiler in itself. I thought about it, and it seems that the only scenario in which Wade would be happy (maybe) is if she picked him, he picked her, and they split some cash. Considering how unlikely that is, it still doesn't really give away the ending.

FORT Regular
    Oh I forgot but seeing pix on another thread, I remembered Wade's hair looked terrible too! What was with the comb-forward action? Jesus. I could do a better job than that!

Call me mean or a cynic, but what kind of crazy person wagers $1,000,000 on a bunch of guys she's never met, for wild shot at "love" and of doubling it? It wouldn't hurt my feelings if she got nothing.

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    Oh I forgot but seeing pix on another thread, I remembered Wade's hair looked terrible too! What was with the comb-forward action? Jesus. I could do a better job than that!
    If you don't mind spilling - which thread has pics?

And I'd just like to add - I am SO damn sick of replying and typing on here..... mst be an addiction. I will be SO glad when this show ends next week so I can stop obsessing over who wins and hopefully disses Erin! If they make a prequel..... I swear I'm gonna shoot my TV set!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever_08
    If they make a prequel..... I swear I'm gonna shoot my TV set!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ladytex
    Call me mean or a cynic, but what kind of crazy person wagers $1,000,000 on a bunch of guys she's never met, for wild shot at "love" and of doubling it? It wouldn't hurt my feelings if she got nothing.
    Probably a person that is at least guaranteed that same $1M in a 'consolation' prize on FLOM2 if she doesn't win. Plus she gets all the extra exposure of having done the show and being the main character. There is no way that she gave back the $1M from FLOM1 without the guarantee 'consolation' in FLOM2. NOBODY would do that.

Maybe Wade was told to look angry and Chad was told to look sheepish. Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456