+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    Paige and Eric- the World's worst drama queens ever
    I actually disagree about Paige and Eric be a good couple. I think Eric is way more sophisticated than our little Paige. Only their immaturity is matching.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I do not think that Eric is more sophisticated than Paige. Reciting Shakespeare and kissing Erin's butt does nothing to tell me that he is any better than Paige. Paige at least did not try to be someone that she was not she allowed herself to be who she is and yes she was alittle immature on the show but I can't blame her she was only 21. I think Paige came off very well on this reunion special better than anyone up on stage in my opinion.

I think that both Paige and Eric wear their heart on their sleaves and would make a cute couple.

[QUOTE=Sarahgirl
    I think that both Paige and Eric wear their heart on their sleaves and would make a cute couple.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't wish Eric on anybody. Fake, fake, fake.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    I am 100% sure that Erin will choose Chad since in a preview she said she was falling in love with him. If not to choose Chad, why would she say that?
    Editing, editing, editing. Just because they showed Chad just before she said, doesn't mean she said it to him. Remember, we saw her say it but it was over the shoulder of SOMEONE. Who? Chad? Wade? A crew man on the show?

I've said it before: whatever impression you're left with in the preview is the opposite of what is going to happen. This is their weak idea of a "twist". Ah, the magic of editing.

Oh they psyched me out - just a reunion tonight. Except for a few outtakes, a real snooze fest. I did enjoy seeing Paige - I think she is great for a 21 year old. It was hard for her to see Rob. And boy did they blast Rob - I almost felt bad for him. But he did finally cut his hair.

I also thought we got a mean look from Wade. Either Erin picked Chad; or she picked Wade, got the 2 million, and her and Wade didn't go anywhere.

My prediction is that she'll pick Chad, and he'll take the money.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    I've said it before: whatever impression you're left with in the preview is the opposite of what is going to happen. This is their weak idea of a "twist". Ah, the magic of editing.
    I disagree. Either the editors of the show are very sloppy or they are intentionally giving away clues every week (not necessarily in the previews to next week, but certainly during the coming up segments of the show itself). It is very rare that you don't know for certain who is leaving before the end of the show. Last week it was the ring on the middle finger indicating 100% that it was Rob handing the ring back.

Yeap.. Wade definitely had an angry look on his face.. He also gave a good handshake to Chad.. Kinda like hey, it was a game type of look you know and I did think he gave a dirty look to Erin..

Man I am so hoping that whoever Erin choose, took the money and gave the Gold digger taste of her own medicine..

It was sad to see Page's feelings still for Rob and I am disappointed that Rob didn't come out and admitted he made a mistake not choosing her over the Gold digger..

Okay, everyone is so right that if they make it look one way, it must be the other way.

Is it even a possibility that Erin really fell for Chad and gave them nothing to work with except the story of how the show made true love happen? That is, they didn't have enough to work on with a twist so are playing it as a straight love story. The Bachelorette would have had to go that way if Trista had not gotten pretty hot with Charlie alot, up until the last date. It seems harder for the women to play it up with multiple men than vice versa. Plus, Bachelorette has certainly played to the hilt the angle of how they got Trista and Ryan to find each other.

I guess I really want her to pick Chad -- not that I don't like Wade, I do. I guess I'd like to think that she and Chad really fell for each other and I don't want him to take the money. She and Wade haven't had any sparks, but her and Chad have from about day 1.

Okay, don't flog me. I know this is a reality show and I know that it is more likely a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I guess I really want her to pick Chad -- not that I don't like Wade, I do. I guess I'd like to think that she and Chad really fell for each other and I don't want him to take the money. She and Wade haven't had any sparks, but her and Chad have from about day 1.
    I'm with you all the way! I know it seems often "fake reality tv" but GOSH!!! I LOVE IT! And I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!
    Danagabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    I'm with you all the way! I know it seems often "fake reality tv" but GOSH!!! I LOVE IT! And I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!
    Feh. For what? Two weeks? Six months? :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast