+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So, what is the viewing schedule?

FORT Newbie

So, what is the viewing schedule?

The reunion show this coming Monday 9/1 from 8-9 CST?
    The finale show the next Monday 9/8 from 8-10 CST?

Is that correct?

Why would they have the reunion show before the finale?? Doesn't that seem odd to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by TVFan
    The reunion show this coming Monday 9/1 from 8-9 CST?
    The finale show the next Monday 9/8 from 8-10 CST?

Is that correct?

Why would they have the reunion show before the finale?? Doesn't that seem odd to anyone else?
    Dates and times are correct...except that the 9/1 show is 70 minutes long instead of 60.

They likely didn't want to run the finale on Labor Day.

I'm sure they also have determined that the ratings will be better if they delay the finale as long as possible. (Reminds me of the Joe Millionaire "interlude week" that was complete fill.)

Finally, these people are so boring that we would probably forget all their names one week after the show ends, so if they are going to do a reunion show, they better do it now.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The bachelor always has the reunion before the finale. The final two aren't there.

Oh, man! I thought this miserable show will be over next Monday, now you're telling me I have to suffer one more week?! I guess I could just quit watching, but I'm curious.

FORT Newbie

Parties

Anyone having any get togethers around the NYC area to watch the 9/8 finale? I'd be interested in getting a little party going that night.

Quote Originally Posted by crookdrain
    Anyone having any get togethers around the NYC area to watch the 9/8 finale? I'd be interested in getting a little party going that night.

Too far from OKC for me ... but you have to post and let us know how it goes!!
    mom2

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    The bachelor always has the reunion before the finale. The final two aren't there.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure when they did the last Bachelor .. they interviewed Jen or Andrew first, then the other came out and wasn't Kirsten there?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Lea3469
    Are you sure? I'm pretty sure when they did the last Bachelor .. they interviewed Jen or Andrew first, then the other came out and wasn't Kirsten there?????????
    That was the After the Rose show. The reunion (with all the Bachelorettes) aired the week before the finale.

If Erin's pick chooses her they might try to milk it for another "reunion" show. But this is no Bachelor. There is no rivalry between Wade and Chad (they are both portrayed as pretty good guys) and it's hard to imagine Erin as the focus of a grand love story. People are probably more interested in what happened to Rob and Paige than Erin and either of these guys.

+ Reply to Thread