+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final speech order

Final speech order

The really interesting thing to me is "what will be reveled in what order?"

In FLOM 1, the Rob / Erin conversation went like this:

Rob: I pick you!
    Erin: Well, I have a secret...I have a choice of $1M or you...and I'm taking the $1M.
    Rob: I have a secret too...I would have won $1M if you picked me instead of the money.

They could use the same order in FLOM 2, but there is one more secret...the fact that Erin was on the previous show. The producers could make this much more interesting by forcing this order:

Erin: I pick you, and I have a secret to tell you before you reply!
    Chad/Wade: really? what?
    Erin: I was on this show before. I know you are keeping a secret about the choice of the money or me. I took the money, but I returned it for another chance at love! (BTW, Rob was the guy.)
    Chad/Wade: Wow...that is weird...my decision is.....
    Erin: The other secret is that if you had picked me, I would have won $2M!

On the other hand, if Erin is permitted to keep all of her secrets until the guy decides, that will completely change the tone. There are endless possibilities...maybe Jordan tells the final two guys beforehand...maybe the selected guy gets to take a walk to decide...maybe Rob tells him...(ha)

I think this "order issue" is actually more interesting than who she selects!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    The really interesting thing to me is "what will be reveled in what order?"

In FLOM 1, the Rob / Erin conversation went like this:

Rob: I pick you!
    Erin: Well, I have a secret...I have a choice of $1M or you...and I'm taking the $1M.
    Rob: I have a secret too...I would have won $1M if you picked me instead of the money.

They could use the same order in FLOM 2, but there is one more secret...the fact that Erin was on the previous show. The producers could make this much more interesting by forcing this order:

Erin: I pick you, and I have a secret to tell you before you reply!
    Chad/Wade: really? what?
    Erin: I was on this show before. I know you are keeping a secret about the choice of the money or me. I took the money, but I returned it for another chance at love! (BTW, Rob was the guy.)
    Chad/Wade: Wow...that is weird...my decision is.....
    Erin: The other secret is that if you had picked me, I would have won $2M!

On the other hand, if Erin is permitted to keep all of her secrets until the guy decides, that will completely change the tone. There are endless possibilities...maybe Jordan tells the final two guys beforehand...maybe the selected guy gets to take a walk to decide...maybe Rob tells him...(ha)

I think this "order issue" is actually more interesting than who she selects!
    It is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!. Good thinking.

Rob may not tell them. This time he got a cab from NBC and left the mansion.

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    I think that order is awesome! Good one!

I think it would be to everyone's enjoyment however, if Erin keeps the secret, pickes the guy she wants and has them tell her about the money. Then, pretending she is shocked has NO secrets of her own, she screams at the guy for keeping such a big secret from her. Continues by saying she can't build a relationship on a lie, and then walk off with Rob - who in reality was the only guy that didn't keep the secret from her in these episodes and truly likes her. Then, because all the other guys who had fallen for her and been dumped would have return confessionals, I think it would be cool to have the host show them a video of Erin where she tells her secrets (the 2mil she gets and her past with Rob + knowing about their secret) and they would all say that they can't believe they liked her in the first place and are glad she ended up (IN THEIR OPINION) with the worst guy!

Ya, I know a lot of ppl would dislike that ending cause so many of you hate Rob, but for entertainment sake, I think it works!

good idea, but I doubt it will work that way. If Erin tells W/C about the $2M before getting an answer, then we (the audience) won't know if W/C has chosen love or money (because that man will then know that there is (probably) a love-and-money option).

So any new thoughts on the order? I still think it will be more interesting than who she picks.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    So any new thoughts on the order? I still think it will be more interesting than who she picks.
    hum... I think it will be like FOLM 1... The guy who's rejected will be call down first. He will know nothing. The last one will know about the 2M after his choice. But they won't tell him she's been there before I think.
    Danagabrielle

I'm wondering when the guys find out that she was on the first show and took the money instead of love.

It would be great if they hear that before they decide.

+ Reply to Thread