+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Recap: See ya' Grandpa!

It really is sad that they arranged three 24-hour dates and couldn't find enough interesting clips to fill 30 minutes.

I blame the producers as much as the boring people...they could at least make them play Twister! or "truth or dare!"

Let's see...FLOM2 truth or dare...

Erin to Wade: Tell me the biggest secret you are keeping from me!

Wade: hmmmm...can't do that...I'll take the "dare."

Erin: Okay...cut Rob's hair while he is sleeping.

Wade: no way!

Erin: Okay...take this massage oil and have a wrestling match w/ Chad!

Wade: no way! Okay...I'll tell you the secret...I'm more boring than I may have led you to believe.

Erin: That's your biggest secret???

Wade: yes ma'am.

nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    [B]
    Erin and Chad debark the plane and seem to be surprised to see Wade on the tarmac waiting for them. Erin is uncomfortable with the arrangement, and wished for one final kiss with Chad before meeting Wade. Chad says he was shocked to see Wade, and had a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach.][/I]

i totally forgot how much this annoyed me until i read your recap. they used the same format for rob's three dates so erin knew another one of the guys would be there when she deplaned. if she wanted one last kiss why not get it on the plane? ok, yeah she had to act surprised but it was in voiceover where she talked about one final kiss. she didn't announce it on the spot to cover her tracks. ugh! how short is her memory!

she should have read the FLOM 1 recaps.

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    Let's see...FLOM2 truth or dare...
    RickiRick

thanks so much for the recap.

i forgot about the show again . . or maybe subconsciously, i keep purposely forgetting to watch or program the tivo.

either way, i'm glad i know what's going on. and sounds like your recap was better than the actual show anyway.

Great recap, Bumpkin!

Erin really showed her true colors during her date with Wade. Those bored hooker looks she gave while giving Wade a massage spoke volumes. She even came right out and said she had no "chemistry" with Wade. Yet she is keeping him around.

Rob treated everyone to more of his true colors during the elimination ceremony. I really tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. His reasons for wanting to be with Erin were all about him. "For all of the sacrifices I have made..." I never heard him say he wanted to be with her because he was captivated by her inner beauty, or because she is a wonderful person. It was all about those darn sacrifices he made.

I guess Rob kept telling himself Erin would not have rejected him the first time if it had not of been for the ONE...MILLION...DOLLARS. He must have figured out Erin really wasn't attracted to him after she dumped him the second time. Denial is tough to snap out of.

The look Rob gave Erin at the elimination sent a chill down my spine. He looked like Stalker Rob to me. I don't think it was the editing.

The behavior displayed by Chad and Wade upon Rob's return after his big date was beyond rude. Neither Chad, nor Wade showed any class. I didn't care for Rob, but I saw no reason to be rude to him. I wasn't surprised by the way Chad behaved. I was surprised to see Wade acting the same way. He is a follower. A nice guy, but a follower.

"The look Rob gave Erin at the elimination sent a chill down my spine. He looked like Stalker Rob to me. I don't think it was the editing. "

I thought the same thing!! This guy is so creepy, from the way he talks, to 'can't take NO THANK YOU for an answer'. Hope she wins, so she can afford some security.
    mom2
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    "The look Rob gave Erin at the elimination sent a chill down my spine. He looked like Stalker Rob to me. I don't think it was the editing. "

I thought the same thing!! This guy is so creepy, from the way he talks, to 'can't take NO THANK YOU for an answer'. Hope she wins, so she can afford some security.
    mom2
    LOL

How much intelligence must one have to have to say, "Self, don't go back.... you were humiliated the first show, and you know she's not going to pick you again."

Rob, you're an out-of-work, whining sore loser. Get over yourself.

HulaEngr

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It's BravoFan who is Ms Tivo - ask her about it if you have an hour or two

Great recap Bumpkin . I wish I only read your recaps instead of watching the stupid show.

I missed the "“Rob Campos was paid a consolation prize.” part. Now that explains it...

Quote Originally Posted by HulaEngr
    How much intelligence must one have to have to say, "Self, don't go back.... you were humiliated the first show, and you know she's not going to pick you again."

Rob, you're an out-of-work, whining sore loser. Get over yourself.

HulaEngr
    Please don't hold back ... tell us how you really feel.
    mom2
    lol

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    :Erin really showed her true colors during her date with Wade. Those bored hooker looks she gave while giving Wade a massage spoke volumes. She even came right out and said she had no "chemistry" with Wade. Yet she is keeping him around.

The behavior displayed by Chad and Wade upon Rob's return after his big date was beyond rude. Neither Chad, nor Wade showed any class. I didn't care for Rob, but I saw no reason to be rude to him. I wasn't surprised by the way Chad behaved. I was surprised to see Wade acting the same way. He is a follower. A nice guy, but a follower.
    Regarding Erin, despite not feeling chemistry with Wade, i think she picked him because it was the lesser of the two evils. Her other option was keeping Rob and playing him (which she said she wouldn't do).

Regarding chad and wade's behavior, it doesn't surprise me. rob has been tight-lipped about everything since he got there. maybe they were getting sick of asking questions and getting no responses. they might have just figured rob wouldn't have shared anything so it was pointless to inquire.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast