+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prediction

Aggie

Prediction

She will pick Wade and Wade will take the money. From my days at A&M with him, he is sneakier than you may think. Plus she wrote him off last week......Wade is a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    She will pick Wade and Wade will take the money. From my days at A&M with him, he is sneakier than you may think. Plus she wrote him off last week......Wade is a millionaire.
    If he really is a millionaire, why would he take the money??

Aggie
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    If he really is a millionaire, why would he take the money??
    He is a millionaire now.....because he did take the $$$$$$$$$$.

FORT Regular
    Gosh, I hope that you aren't right.

Wade, our very southern gentleman who everyone here has praised so highly for possessing the virtues that Erin supposedly lacks. . .

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    aggie,

i hope you're right... from the few days i got to hang out, wade struck me as smart, cool, funny, and savvy... so i'd be shocked if the aw shucks i'm in love routine is for real... if he takes the money, he's making the very best of a bad situation... he's got a girl playing him to get famous... i hope he escapes with some cash (even if it's a fake million, and probably totals less after taxes than he pulls in any two years).

the same goes for chad if he's chosen (tho i agree with aggie... it will be wade if for no reason other than NBC is making every effort to make us think it's chad)... there's just no way either of these guys are looking at erin and thinking 'this is the best i'll ever do... i'd better pass on the cash and snap her up'. just seems to me the guys who are left are both better catches than she is.

if campos were still there, however... then we'd have a match!
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fogey
    I agree - Wade will be her selection and he'll take the money. And I predicted Rob would be gone this past week too, so everyone pull out their dollars and let's place those bets!

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    aggie,

i hope you're right... from the few days i got to hang out, wade struck me as smart, cool, funny, and savvy... so i'd be shocked if the aw shucks i'm in love routine is for real... if he takes the money, he's making the very best of a bad situation... he's got a girl playing him to get famous... i hope he escapes with some cash (even if it's a fake million, and probably totals less after taxes than he pulls in any two years).

the same goes for chad if he's chosen (tho i agree with aggie... it will be wade if for no reason other than NBC is making every effort to make us think it's chad)... there's just no way either of these guys are looking at erin and thinking 'this is the best i'll ever do... i'd better pass on the cash and snap her up'. just seems to me the guys who are left are both better catches than she is.

if campos were still there, however... then we'd have a match!
    Brock, dear, you are being unfair to Erin for now reason. Get real!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Brock, dear, you are being unfair to Erin for now reason. Get real!
    Good point... Erin is waaaaay out of Campos' league.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    If you call $25,000 a year (before taxes) over a 40 year period of time a "millionaire" .. Then I think alot of us here are millionaires also.. Woohooo!

Quote Originally Posted by sp0rk
    If you call $25,000 a year (before taxes) over a 40 year period of time a "millionaire" .. Then I think alot of us here are millionaires also.. Woohooo!

Danagabrielle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast