+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    I never saw anyone with lips like his... If I knew someone with those lips I would'nt be here tonight. I'd be in bed!

Go Erin! Enjoy!

No NO NOOOO let me go enjoy! Not Erin! I'm so jealous of her I can't stand it!!!

Chad Lips

I have also been reflecting on those luscious Chad lips. I am green with envy. Chad, Wade, and even scandalous Rob said that they wanted Erin more than a million dollars. I am still trying to figure out what Erin has that I don't besides 1.5 million dollars, hot Chad, and broadcasting job offers.

Quote Originally Posted by emily5
    No NO NOOOO let me go enjoy! Not Erin! I'm so jealous of her I can't stand it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    I have also been reflecting on those luscious Chad lips. I am green with envy. Chad, Wade, and even scandalous Rob said that they wanted Erin more than a million dollars. I am still trying to figure out what Erin has that I don't besides 1.5 million dollars, hot Chad, and broadcasting job offers.

I'd take hot Chad over any of it... of course I can't squeeze myself into size 2 jeans and wear little next to nothing tops so I don't think it would have been a choice of mine... I can dream though...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456