+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prediction

FORT Newbie
    Whoever she chooses will not choose the money because if that were the case the guy could not have any contact with Erin. After the reunion show, Erin was hanging out with both Chad and Wade when the cast of both shows were brought together. That was according to a post reunion interview with Alima from the first show. I think she will choose Chad and he won't take the money. I don't think they will work out long term though. I don't think his ego will allow him to be seen as a gold digger (if you can call men that) on national tv. He does not want to look like the bad guy and he has already said he was not in it for the money. Just my oppinion.

FORT Newbie
    Read the NBC interviews - it appears that neither one would have taken the money. Also, NBC thinks they got us because everyone thinks she chooses Wade (all the poles show that anyway). So she so chooses Chad.

Can you tell I'm partial! What a hottie!

Quote Originally Posted by chadalltheway
    Read the NBC interviews - it appears that neither one would have taken the money. Also, NBC thinks they got us because everyone thinks she chooses Wade (all the poles show that anyway). So she so chooses Chad.
    The NBC poll asked, "Who SHOULD Erin choose?" Not, "Who will she choose?" Should being the operative word.

FORT Regular
    NY Gal, there are some interviews up there on NBC's site, not just the poll. They may contain hints. I'm off to read them in a sec.

My prediction is that IF she chooses Wade, he will choose the money because he'll be mad that she decived him. He is such an honest and upfront guy, he will be deeply offended. That is, if we can believe what the promos want us to think.

Ironically, even though she's been suspicious of Chad's motives the whole time, I think he's much more into her than she actually thinks. Or maybe it's just editing. But I think since Wade is starting to suspect lack of actual chemistry that her "safe bet" is not very safe.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by flotsette
    NY Gal, there are some interviews up there on NBC's site, not just the poll. They may contain hints. I'm off to read them in a sec.

My prediction is that IF she chooses Wade, he will choose the money because he'll be mad that she decived him. He is such an honest and upfront guy, he will be deeply offended. That is, if we can believe what the promos want us to think.

Ironically, even though she's been suspicious of Chad's motives the whole time, I think he's much more into her than she actually thinks. Or maybe it's just editing. But I think since Wade is starting to suspect lack of actual chemistry that her "safe bet" is not very safe.
    How did she decieve Whad? By not telling them she's also playing for money? Geez, I still can't believe people would go on one of these shows and not think the Producers are going to make people lie to them! SHE CAN'T TELL THEM ABOUT THE $!!! That's not lying, that's playing by the rules of the game!

And I think she tells Chad "I think I'm falling in love with you" or whatever she mumbles in the promos, but I think she then chooses Wade, believing that then she and Chad can have a life together starting out with 2 mil, but Wade will outsmart her and take the money over a woman who has tried to convince both men she has true feelings for them - "I love whichever one of you loves me more than money!"

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    How did she decieve Whad? By not telling them she's also playing for money? Geez, I still can't believe people would go on one of these shows and not think the Producers are going to make people lie to them! SHE CAN'T TELL THEM ABOUT THE $!!! That's not lying, that's playing by the rules of the game!
    Lest we forget that Wade is playing by the same rules. I don't recall any confessions on his part either to avoid deception.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    And I think she tells Chad "I think I'm falling in love with you" or whatever she mumbles in the promos, but I think she then chooses Wade, believing that then she and Chad can have a life together starting out with 2 mil, but Wade will outsmart her and take the money over a woman who has tried to convince both men she has true feelings for them - "I love whichever one of you loves me more than money!"
    Let me see if I understand what you are saying:
    (1) She chooses Wade
    (2) He chooses her over the money
    (3) She gets the money and dumps him for Chad.

I think Wade is starting to see through her.

I think Erin will pick Chad who in turn will pick dollars. I have not seen any chemistry between Erin and Wade on the For Love or Money series and reunion show or on a Good Day Live interview today. Chad was the most up-beat person on the Good Day Live interview. He even joked about taking the money over Erin. Erin gave him a strange look. So, it will be more interesting to see the outcome for Part II than Part I.

Wade is playing the Paige part on this show. I think Wade and Chad deserve a lot better than Paige (Repeat DUI Offender-Smoking Gun). Rob is the only one that truly deserves Paige.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    It is very difficult to predict who Erin will choose. She is more physically attracted to Chad, but is her feeling for him strong enough to risk two million bucks? Wade is a sweet and decent guy, who is more likely to choose her over the money but there is no spark there. Chad is not a fool, and the only way he will choose her over the money, is if he believes there will be a "Joe Millionaire" ending. Personally, I would pick Wade, but I have a feeling Erin likes a man who is a challenge and that would be Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    Gosh, I hope that you aren't right.

Wade, our very southern gentleman who everyone here has praised so highly for possessing the virtues that Erin supposedly lacks. . .

Wade is no fool. The boy knows that Erin has the hots for Chad and not him. If she did choose him for the cash, then I think he took the money himself, turning the tables on her.

I would NOT lose any respect for him, I would in fact only do this

Btw, I hope this is indeed the outcome, he's FABULOUS !!!!!

On a side note, I can't believe I just made my first post, after all this time lurking. The sad thing is, I am making my first post on this silly show's forum :mad:

I knew she would choose Chad and he would choose her!!! I'm so happy! Don't they look terrrrrrrrific together?!?! Thank you to both of you, now I won 1$ from a bet I took!

I just wanted to say that I think it is awful to do that to human beings... I mean put them under so much stress... Wade seemed confident in the first part of Erin's speech, then... I was so sad for him... But I loved the way Chad made Erin suffer... because it was so cute to see her jump with joy when she knew he had chosen her!

That's it. I will miss writting on this forum with you guys!
    Danagabrielle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast