+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    She will pick Wade and Wade will take the money. From my days at A&M with him, he is sneakier than you may think. Plus she wrote him off last week......Wade is a millionaire.

FORT Newbie
    I think she picks Chad who then chooses the money over Erin.

Whoever Erin chooses I'm convinced the man picks the money over her simply because they are showing this reunion show before the finale. If Erin had chosen a guy who chose HER, then the reunion would have to be all about 'are you two still together??' type of stuff. I think the only way they can show a reunion first is that the finale ends it all.....there would be nothing left to talk about afterwards as the guys and Erin will all give their little speeches during the elimination ceremony.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Katelet
    I'm convinced the man picks the money over her simply because they are showing this reunion show before the finale.
    I think that argument makes sense ... but here's another one to try on for size. It's all about ratings. Labor Day is probably a "down" day in terms of ratings. People are with family, having cookouts, on the road. NBC wanted to push the finale past Labor Day to the beginning of the fall season. Thus ... add one week by adding another contestant (Rob). Then ... add another week by having a reunion show.

No one on the show (except Jordan, Erin, and possibly Chad and Wade if they show up) will know the outcome. The highlight of the show: the Paige - Rob reunion!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidO
    I think that argument makes sense ... but here's another one to try on for size. It's all about ratings. Labor Day is probably a "down" day in terms of ratings. People are with family, having cookouts, on the road. NBC wanted to push the finale past Labor Day to the beginning of the fall season. Thus ... add one week by adding another contestant (Rob). Then ... add another week by having a reunion show.

No one on the show (except Jordan, Erin, and possibly Chad and Wade if they show up) will know the outcome. The highlight of the show: the Paige - Rob reunion!
    I read that Rob and Paige have been talking to each other on the phone. http://www.nbc.com/nbc/For_Love_or_Money_2/rob_2.shtml

Found in the above link...
    "Do you keep in touch with any of the girls?
    I think [Kelly's] a really nice girl. I still talk to her. I spoke with Paige a few times on the phone. And I've seen Melanie a few times, just because she lives in Dallas and I've seen her out. She's totally sweet."

Just because it's interesting ... in my initial set of questions for my Rob interview I had asked if he was in touch with Paige or any of the other girls from the show. The publicist edited that part out ...

I think she picks Chad who then chooses the money over Erin.

Whoever Erin chooses I'm convinced the man picks the money over her simply because they are showing this reunion show before the finale. If Erin had chosen a guy who chose HER, then the reunion would have to be all about 'are you two still together??' type of stuff. I think the only way they can show a reunion first is that the finale ends it all.....there would be nothing left to talk about afterwards as the guys and Erin will all give their little speeches during the elimination ceremony.
    The reunion show for the Bachelorette was before the finale two--in the same spot as this reunion show. And Trista picked Ryan and they live happily etc. Frankly, this reunion show was better than the meet my dad reunion, which was so sad with the women who got close but didn't get picked. I think have the reunion before finale makes for a better show plus people will actually tune in b/c the climax isn't over.

Whoever Erin chooses I'm convinced the man picks the money over her simply because they are showing this reunion show before the finale. If Erin had chosen a guy who chose HER, then the reunion would have to be all about 'are you two still together??' type of stuff.
    I was thinking about how boring and lame the last Bachelor reunion show was and how Andrew/Jenn/Kirsten never got to answering the tough questions...then I remembered that this was the After the Rose Ceremony. Basically they tortured the audience with two "reunion" shows, one immediately before the finale and one immediately after.

Jim
    MAUI,rarely seen on the mainland,1 lady I'm interested in
    Whoever she picks,He will take the "bucks" no doubt.So,I agree Christine......You nailed it...Jim...

FORT Newbie
    I totally disagree. Both these men have said (and know it is on the nbc website) that they are not interested in the money. Erin said twice on the last episode that she is going to have to follow her heart.

She will choose Chad and he will choose her.

That is the only ending that makes sense. I would love to hear everyones FINAL pics before tonight!

It is very difficult to predict who Erin will choose. She is more physically attracted to Chad, but is her feeling for him strong enough to risk two million bucks? Wade is a sweet and decent guy, who is more likely to choose her over the money but there is no spark there. Chad is not a fool, and the only way he will choose her over the money, is if he believes there will be a "Joe Millionaire" ending. Personally, I would pick Wade, but I have a feeling Erin likes a man who is a challenge and that would be Chad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast