+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prediction

FORT Newbie
    In fact, I wonder if the producers might have added Rob because they saw that Erin was focused on only two guys and slowly (and boringly) dumping the rest.
    If the girl is smart to pursue the "strategy" then she must know that she will loose no matter whom she chooses.
    There is almost no chance anybody, among all 15 guys, would select her over money. It is absolutely amazing to me that anybody would even think that is a possibility.
    An average (or slightly better than average) girl that plays a bunch of men or a million bucks? How can you find any valid choice in this? The outcome is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by blaster2
    If the girl is smart to pursue the "strategy" then she must know that she will loose no matter whom she chooses.
    There is almost no chance anybody, among all 15 guys, would select her over money. It is absolutely amazing to me that anybody would even think that is a possibility.
    An average (or slightly better than average) girl that plays a bunch of men or a million bucks? How can you find any valid choice in this? The outcome is obvious.
    It wasn't obvious to Rob. Even though I am a fan of his, I must admit that this guy has enough decency to follow his heart.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I also think she'll pick Wade, he seems like a very nice guy. I think she has a better chance with Wade, will he take the money over Erin?

I don' think that Erin's chances are so dismal, and she apparently agrees or she wouldn't have returned.

Let's remember that Paige likely would have picked Rob over the money.

And I've speculated elsewhere that I suspect that these guys will be too prideful to pick "money" over "love" on national TV.

We also have to remember that the "game" is so far isolated from reality that we can't expect the participants to react like normal people in the real world.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    It wasn't obvious to Rob. Even though I am a fan of his, I must admit that this guy has enough decency to follow his heart.
    I disagree. Robert was there with nothing to loose, the second time. He was beaten up, humiliated, rejected, and dominated. That is the reason why weak people get infatuated. Beside geting Erin he would share money as well. He knew that, the other two guys don't. Erin could not choose him since (a) she does not know what he would do (b) you don't mess with people you let down, if you are just a little bit smart. Plus she has no feelings for him, it is hard to have feelings for beggars. Women like "strong," not losers, that how it works. It is very hard to win a woman by showing weakness.

The first time when he held the cards but there was no way to know which one to choose since there was nothing written that Paige would have made the "love" choice. Being rejected by Paige would have been the ultimate humiliation. He was in the loosing position no matter what he did.
    Last edited by blaster2; 08-29-2003 at 10:31 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I disagree. Robert was there with nothing to loose, the second time. He was beaten up, humiliated, rejected, and dominated. That is the reason why weak people get infatuated. Beside geting Erin he would share money as well. He knew that, the other two guys don't. Erin could not choose him since (a) she does not know what he would do (b) you don't mess with people you let down, if you are just a little bit smart. Plus she has no feelings for him, it is hard to have feelings for beggars. Women like "strong," not losers, that how it works. It is very hard to win a woman by showing weakness.

The first time when he held the cards but there was no way to know which one to choose since there was nothing written that Paige would have made the "love" choice. Being rejected by Paige would have been the ultimate humiliation. He was in the loosing position no matter what he did.
    That is exactly right. We know Paige would have choosen him. If not Rob situation would have been very worse than what he is in right now. But there was no way he could know that Paige would have choosen him 100% and had somuch feelings for him.
    I am very sure Guys in early 30s will be scared to go for girls at 20/21/22. Because they just passed that stage and want a stability in life.

My opinion is Wade all the way!!! Wade is sensible caring guy who have faith in Erin.

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe
    i'm a bit confused (which is nothing new ) but it seems that Erin keeps thinking with her heart...i mean i think if she really really wants the money i think she has let some guys go that would have chosen her and not the money.
    I don't get the impression that she actually has a heart to think WITH. Let's see...shallow, self-centered, mercenary, soulless, manipulative...those adjectives all spring to mind when I observe her actions on the show. She has already said that she considers Wade to be her 2 million dollar "safety net". She'll pick him, regardless of how much she's attracted to Chad, because her alleged "heart" has nothing to do with any of this.

FORT Fogey

The Heart of the Matter

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpolly
    I don't get the impression that she actually has a heart to think WITH. Let's see...shallow, self-centered, mercenary, soulless, manipulative...those adjectives all spring to mind when I observe her actions on the show. She has already said that she considers Wade to be her 2 million dollar "safety net". She'll pick him, regardless of how much she's attracted to Chad, because her alleged "heart" has nothing to do with any of this.
    Since when does one really "think" with their heart? Erin has had her agenda firmly in place since Day 1.

In any case, all of our questions will be answered on tomorrow's Finale, or will they?

It would be awful if there were to be a FLOM3, but I wouldn't put it past NBC, since the ratings have been quite good for this lame show.

I think Bachelor Bob is going to blow everybody out of the water!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl

In any case, all of our questions will be answered on tomorrow's Finale, or will they?
    The finale is NOT tomorrow. It's on 9/8. Tomorrow is the reunion show.
    Danagabrielle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast