+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rob is nearly perfect

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    Please get your facts straight.

Rob was not booted out of the armed forces. Go read all of the information please and you will understand that there was no trial, no courtmarshal, no charges lodged by the woman. Some other people who heard of the incident reported it. The important thing here is neither you nor me know the facts. That is real important.

Which girl said he tried to grope her? I watched the show and was on the message boards.I recall no such accusation. He was drunk. He was obnoxious.

Rob was not fired from the law firm. He was never an employee of the law firm. You obviously don't understand the working relationship in a law firm of this sort. I actually wrote to the lawyer who disassociated them from Rob and received a response. I wrote when the news broke from The Smoking Gun before the law firm took any action. I wrote becasue I have worked in Reality TV and was concerned that someone be damaged because of inuendo in the media. They took thier action because of public perception and its possible reflection on the firm. Exactly as I thought they would.

I love being an American and I love that Bill of Rights.
    mmm... good points all. I guess Rob is perfect, on three technicalities.

In all seriousness... every single thing this f*ckin idiot has ever done on the the public record speaks to him being an assh*le. Whether or not she pressed charges, he was found guilty of groping a fellow officer. Whether or not he apologized, every girl but Erin and Paige on FLOM1 was insulted and disgusted by his behavior. Whether or not he was an employee, his affiliated law firm could not get away fast enough following his actions.

Say what you will... I stand by my ruling that he is a schmuck. I chose not to tell him so at the reunion, but would be happy to fill him in on details the next time I'm in Texas.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Rob was not booted out of the armed forces. Go read all of the information please and you will understand that there was no trial, no courtmarshal, no charges lodged by the woman. Some other people who heard of the incident reported it. The important thing here is neither you nor me know the facts. That is real important.

With all of the high profile on rape cases in the military, this baby just smacks of coverup. He was dragged out of the womans room and held ,after throwing up in her toilet and passing out.I wouldn't have believed it had I not watched him pull the same type of drunken idiot behavior ON TV . Why someone couldn't stay sober for such a short time of their life is pitiful

Which girl said he tried to grope her? I watched the show and was on the message boards.I recall no such accusation. He was drunk. He was obnoxious.
    I watched the show too. It turned my stomach. I thought they should have pulled the plug then and there

Rob was not fired from the law firm. He was never an employee of the law firm. You obviously don't understand the working relationship in a law firm of this sort. I actually wrote to the lawyer who disassociated them from Rob and received a response. I wrote when the news broke from The Smoking Gun before the law firm took any action. I wrote becasue I have worked in Reality TV and was concerned that someone be damaged because of inuendo in the media. They took thier action because of public perception and its possible reflection on the firm. Exactly as I thought they would.

Yes actually I do . They probably took such action because they did not want to be associated with someone who would mislead them about why they left the military . According to his own website, he simply left to "pursue other options" 2 years before he was scheduled to be released from service. That just doesn't happen. I too have been on the reality beat a long time , and there have been quite a few folks who have been less than forward about their past indescretions. He is also claiming he is a criminal attorney , when he is simply a immigration grunt, or so we've heard from those who have access to the directory of lawyers

I love being an American and I love that Bill of Rights.

I love Americans too, I'm not one, or in the US , but it's creeps like this that give y'all a bad name on the planet

Back to why he's not perfect. He lies, he's probably an alcoholic, and he disrespects women. What more could you want?

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    mmm... good points all. I guess Rob is perfect, on three technicalities.

In all seriousness... every single thing this f*ckin idiot has ever done on the the public record speaks to him being an assh*le. Whether or not she pressed charges, he was found guilty of groping a fellow officer. Whether or not he apologized, every girl but Erin and Paige on FLOM1 was insulted and disgusted by his behavior. Whether or not he was an employee, his affiliated law firm could not get away fast enough following his actions.

Say what you will... I stand by my ruling that he is a schmuck. I chose not to tell him so at the reunion, but would be happy to fill him in on details the next time I'm in Texas.
    Somehow I don't see you in Texas Brock. Me neither actually.

Please help me understand why you think Rob was found guilty. There was no trial, no charges brought against him, no courtmarshall. Yes something happened however we do not know the facts. That is the important part here.

By the way I didn't realize I was by default supporting a position that "Rob is nearly perfect." I was just reading through the posts and responded to a specific post without considering the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by eny

With all of the high profile on rape cases in the military, this baby just smacks of coverup. He was dragged out of the womans room and held ,after throwing up in her toilet and passing out.I wouldn't have believed it had I not watched him pull the same type of drunken idiot behavior ON TV . Why someone couldn't stay sober for such a short time of their life is pitiful

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/campos1.html

Here is the link with all of the "facts" as the smoking gun reports. Again their compilation is from a variety of sources. Not from sworn documents. No where does even this sketchy report say "He was dragged out of the womans room and held, after throwing up in her toilet and passing out." Please cite your source for this statement. I believe these charges are so serious and damaging that speculation is wrong. I would feel the same way if you were the person being accused.

I'm not passing judgment on anyone, but as an independent consultant myself, who primarily works through a relationship much like Rob worked through the law firm - I can tell you that for all intents and purposes, being "released" from the firm is almost exactly like being "fired", only there's no employee to fire, you just stop providing work to that person.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Just as an aside , the pentagon released a report in the last few days about the routine cover-ups surrounding the Air Force actions on sexual assault to women officers and cadets . It has been apparently quite widespead to sweep such things under the rug. Thus no charges against Rob, and his quiet very sudden release from service. It's all over CNN today.

Anyway this thread wasn't intended to get so serious. Robs now a two time loser. Thank goodness for Erin's idiot radar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234