+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rob is nearly perfect

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    Ok guys.... enough bashing Rob! I thought this site was going to be FOR him!

No, I'm not Paige. Actually I didn't like her. She was a dreamy-eyed girl who looks like the type that falls in love with ALL the guys she likes.
    And no, I'm not Rob either lol. I'm none of those ppl - just a viewer.

I understand your comments about his inability to speak - but common! He's on national television trying to express his feelings to the girl he really likes. I have a hard time doing that in front of my friends, let alone in front of millions of viewers! And, like I've said numerous times b4 - HE'S A GUY! Of course he can't express his feelings properly! Granted, Chad is much smoother, but isn't it refreshing to have someone like you so much they stumble on their words?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever_08
    Ok guys.... enough bashing Rob! I thought this site was going to be FOR him!

I understand your comments about his inability to speak - but common! He's on national television trying to express his feelings to the girl he really likes. I have a hard time doing that in front of my friends, let alone in front of millions of viewers! And, like I've said numerous times b4 - HE'S A GUY! Of course he can't express his feelings properly! Granted, Chad is much smoother, but isn't it refreshing to have someone like you so much they stumble on their words?
    Hay you are right and I am with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is perfect with everything.

FORT Newbie
    Robert is not perfect, he is just dumb. He is surely handsome and he is surely proof that inteligence plays a great role in perception of looks. He has none, that is why the girl isn't atracted to him. Very simple.

Ooooo...Rob-bashing...how fun!

I swear, he said, "I just want to be with you" so many times I thought it was a tape recorder. C'mon boy, think! WHY do you want to be with her? You're an attorney, no? Back it up with some reasons. "I want to be with Erin..........so I can stab her in the back...heh heh."

If I recall, there was one episode where he was relaxed and almost showed a hint of a fun personality. Maybe being on TV makes him nervous?

In any case, hearing "I just wanna be with you" all the time would creep me out.

Quote Originally Posted by GrammarGoddess
    Ooooo...Rob-bashing...how fun!

I swear, he said, "I just want to be with you" so many times I thought it was a tape recorder. C'mon boy, think! WHY do you want to be with her? You're an attorney, no? Back it up with some reasons. "I want to be with Erin..........so I can stab her in the back...heh heh."

If I recall, there was one episode where he was relaxed and almost showed a hint of a fun personality. Maybe being on TV makes him nervous?

In any case, hearing "I just wanna be with you" all the time would creep me out.
    So tey were together for 24 hours on the "Dream Date". We saw , what, 2 minutes of that.

Have you considered the editing.

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    GrammarGoddess said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I agree - totally - Being on TV would definately make someone nervous. It's really hard to express your true feelings for someone when you like them as much as Rob obviously liked Erin, let alone in front of millions of viewers who already hate him! And common - Erin REALLY doesn't seem like the easiest girl to talk to! Talk about NO PERSONALITY! Say what you will about Rob... Erin's the same way. Besides, she's so hung up on the money ("Chad's a card I can play to get the money," "But is it a mistake to follow my heart and risk the money," "Maybe following my heart will eventually lead me to the money," etc) she can't focus on love, which is the opposite of how Rob feels. At least he has morals!
    And ya, in the last episode he showed a lot of flair. He joked around with Erin, laughed and made fun of the other guys, and seemed to enjoy himself more. But, like the herself was obviously so heartless to do, just as he was getting that spark that made everyone go back over the tape to see if it was actually Rob on the date with her, she kicks the poor fellow off!

Grr..... this show is making me angry! I usually don't even care about celebrities - AT ALL! J Lo and Ben are in town and I could care LESS! But this guy is taking so much crap for his one mistake and the personality he was born with, I can't help but defend him!

And thanks TVGUY! I knew I wasn't the only one that didn't completely HATE Rob!

lata!
    :fyou

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    Dreamy. . . so much so that he dreamt that Erin should keep him because he "sacrified" so much for her!

Ugh.
    That was totally tasteless and illogical. Not only didn't he "sacrifice" anything, he did it all by his own choice, but kept up the "nausea factor" by constantly repeating that phrase.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Rob is nearly perfect except for that time he tried to sexually assault a fellow officer when he was drunk, and got the boot out of the armed forces for it . Oh and the time he got embarrassingly drunk on primetime , and tried to grope the girls in the house. And the time he got fired from his lawfirm for lying about his past. :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Rob is nearly perfect except for that time he tried to sexually assault a fellow officer when he was drunk, and got the boot out of the armed forces for it . Oh and the time he got embarrassingly drunk on primetime , and tried to grope the girls in the house. And the time he got fired from his lawfirm for lying about his past. :rolleyes
    Oh, yeah, and that too!

Quote Originally Posted by eny

Please get your facts straight.

Rob was not booted out of the armed forces. Go read all of the information please and you will understand that there was no trial, no courtmarshal, no charges lodged by the woman. Some other people who heard of the incident reported it. The important thing here is neither you nor me know the facts. That is real important.

Which girl said he tried to grope her? I watched the show and was on the message boards.I recall no such accusation. He was drunk. He was obnoxious.

Rob was not fired from the law firm. He was never an employee of the law firm. You obviously don't understand the working relationship in a law firm of this sort. I actually wrote to the lawyer who disassociated them from Rob and received a response. I wrote when the news broke from The Smoking Gun before the law firm took any action. I wrote becasue I have worked in Reality TV and was concerned that someone be damaged because of inuendo in the media. They took thier action because of public perception and its possible reflection on the firm. Exactly as I thought they would.

I love being an American and I love that Bill of Rights.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast