+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Erin's friend

FORT Newbie

Erin's friend

Is it just me or did Erin's friend seem to morph into one of those beasts from the Devi's Advocate at the end of her stay? It seems pretty clear that Erin is there just for the money and will chose Wade. I think she gave Rob the boot because ultimately she didn't trust him.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mom
    Is it just me or did Erin's friend seem to morph into one of those beasts from the Devi's Advocate at the end of her stay? It seems pretty clear that Erin is there just for the money and will chose Wade. I think she gave Rob the boot because ultimately she didn't trust him.
    I have to agree with you.... Since she knew Paige was so sweet and in love with Rob and vowed to not take the money... Erin must think Wade is as simple as Paige.....

Poor Wade....

What am I saying??? Poor Chad!

FORT Regular
    Hey now, be careful. We don't know for sure. . . do we?

I am pulling for Chad and a fantasy happy ending since he and Erin seem to like each other. . .

But, afterall, it is a silly reality TV show. . . and lord knows, it ain't real!

Wade may just surprise everyone and take the bucks you know. Everyone seems to assume that he won't. . . he's no dummy either.

I thought that I saw a picture of Erin crying in a portion of the previews of coming attractions. . . I immediately thought that she had told Chad bye bye or worse, that she had selected him and he told her bye bye. . .

I want Erin to win it all,

whatever that means.

+ Reply to Thread