+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When are they going tell the guys!!!

FORT Newbie

When are they going tell the guys!!!

When are they going to tell the guys that it will be Erin or the money but not both? On FLOM1 there were a few more women around when they broke this news not just 2! These guys are still under the impression that they get the girl and the money and we are 1 week away from the finale! Have I missed something???

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpy11
    Have I missed something???
    If you missed something, I've missed the same! And how frustrating is that: We have to wait another week before the finale, because of a reunion show that will be worth nothing!!
    Danagabrielle

I have a theory

Hi, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster here....

I have a theory. I think that they had something "special" planned for Rob and the money if he had made it to the final two......

I mean after all, he couldn't possibly be the only guy who KNEW the entire ENDING TWIST.....

So, now that Rob is gone, they will tell Wade and Chad...... (go Chad)

Hug me!
    I think they already knew.

I've really lost interest in this show over the past few weeks, so I just assumed I'd missed them telling the guys it was an either/or deal.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Nope they don't know yet. That is why Chad made the comment the other night "There has to be a catch, it can't just be get the girl and the money and live happily ever after" They don't know I tell you!

I thought they told Erin and Paige on the very last show last time?? It is quite possible I'm mistaken on that one but I could have sworn that it was when they were down to the final two. Last night they alluded to it very very strongly when they were talking to the three guys alone, forgive me that I don't know his name, but the host was saying it was important to figure out are you here for love or are you here for money?

I agree with you Libra1022, I'm pretty sure they did wait until the last show. I remember Jordan sitting down with just the two of them at the end, and Paige freaking out. Then they had Paige obsess about it for about half an hour (all for naught), then they had the final elimination.
    Never judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Yep, I too believe it was when they were down to the final two. Although, they probably could have told them this week, I mean, Rob already knew. But yeah, I just wanted to throw my vote in as well

I remember it being down to the final two last time on FLOM1. It wasn't until they were down to Paige & Erin that Jordan broke the news and the two girls (only Paige really) stressed about the decision she would make.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast