+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When are they going tell the guys!!!

FORT Regular
    Hey, what about the reunion?

If Chad and Wade are invited won't they then know everything?

What's up with the reunion thing?

I totally agree oneheadlight, seems all messed up to be having the reunion show before the finale doesn't it??? Gotta remember this was all taped ahead of time so the outcome is already known and all, but it seems like it would be better for us the viewers to show it in the proper order....can't really have a reunion until all is said and done in my eyes (that would be like having your high school reunion at the beginning of your senior year or something, right when all the "good stuff" is about to happen, hey let's rehash it first!!).

I bet that this Reunion Show will be like the Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion shows...Trista appeared, but no sign of Ryan or Charlie...Andrew didn't appear, and neither did Jen or Kirsten, so I think that they will only rehash FLOM, mostly with Paige (if she's there) and FLOM2 with what guys are there.

I thought they told Erin and Paige on the very last show last time?? It is quite possible I'm mistaken on that one but I could have sworn that it was when they were down to the final two.
    That's correct.

Oh dear lord, please don't let us have an "after the rose" show for FLOM2

I just saw the ad for up coming reunion show and it said "Everything will be revealed" and past guests will be coming in as well etc.. So, the ad made it seem like this is when the boys will find out what a Gold Digger Erin is and not worth lossing hundred $$ on her let alone a million, no matter how many installments it's paid off in..

I mean, ok.. even after taxes, if you get $10K a year that you wouldn't have had before.. it's kinda nice .. maybe take a nice vacation every year, or lease that little sports coupe you wanted to, or hey buy the armani's or take your date on a weekend get away to paris

My point is.. every one keeps saying, after annuity it ain't a lot of money... but reality check my friends.. it is.. Or else, we wouldn't have millions playing the lotto every week in every state, in every country, with a hope to win a million.. even if it's over 20-40 years.. I think it would be awesome to have my vacation paid off for every year for the next 20-40 years of my life.. $10K on a vacation travel worldwide is a nice chunk of change

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12