+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Else Think Erins A Gold Digger?!

Does Anyone Else Think Erins A Gold Digger?!

I think she is...I mean she turned down a guy twice for money. he put his heart on th line. I think shes going to pick wade just because he'll definetely pick her over the money and she is a GOLD DIGGER!
    Missin Dave

She came onto this show to win 2 million dollars. I don't know if that could make her a gold digger in the traditional sense.

The ethics of all of this are pretty sad. These aren't actors inhabiting the mansion playing a role. They are all real people who while while choosing to do this had no idea what the real deal was.

Good guys and bad guys though. Nah Golddiggers...Nah can't categorize anybody that way.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    I think she is...I mean she turned down a guy twice for money. he put his heart on th line. I think shes going to pick wade just because he'll definetely pick her over the money and she is a GOLD DIGGER!
    After thinking about it for a while I don't think she is a gold digger. If she is a gold digger, she would have kept Rob and gotten rid of Chad. Chad is the only one that might pick the money. Rob and Wade would pick her then she gets the money and the guy. I think she is doing the same thing as Rob did in FLOM1

Quote Originally Posted by howardmarshal
    After thinking about it for a while I don't think she is a gold digger. If she is a gold digger, she would have kept Rob and gotten rid of Chad. Chad is the only one that might pick the money. Rob and Wade would pick her then she gets the money and the guy. I think she is doing the same thing as Rob did in FLOM1
    I'm with you! She's following her emotions a little bit instead of being so rationale like she use to be.
    Danagabrielle

If she was showing how she felt then why would she have gotten rid of Rob? She even said that she didn't feel that way about Wade. She could have at least kept Rob around to see what happened since she knows she doesn't like Wade! why drag him along for the ride?!
    Missin Dave

Erin now knows what this game is all about and she's just playing it for all it's worth. This show is definately not a dating game but a money game.

Okay, admittedly she invited herself into this kind of talk about her by GOING ON A FREAKING REALITY SHOW. Just for that, she deserves disrespect by the bucketload.

That said... if she IS golddiger, she's one of the few ever in a position where I'm on her side. She's playing smart, and is aware that NOBODY ever falls "in love" on these stuoid shows. They are travesties. If she got herself into this, she's be worse than a golddiger to be playing "for love"--she'd be a fool.

I'll respect her a lot LESS if she winds up picking a guy "for love". What kind of crock of sh@t would that be? To pick a guy over two million bucks who you met ON TV, and who you've only known for a few weeks? Sheesh.

The guys knew what they were getting into. Even if they didn't know about the money at first, they knew they were going to playing for the cameras, and if they watched even a tiny bit of TV in the past they knew that reaility TV dating is mostly about making yourself famous, rich, or both.

FORT Fogey
    When are we finally going to get "it?" This is such a tired concept already. Nobody does it for love, not on TV, not on this stupid show, not bloody likely.

The funny thing is, we all want to delude ourselves into thinking that it's not contrived and we are not being manipulated.

We are.

Well, I think the majority of the people, at least those on the net, do know about the editing and how the producers drive the stories which ever way they want.

Erin is most probably not a gold digger in real life, but she's presented as one on tv. Knowing all that, I still like to comment/speculate on the "gold digger story" that the producers conjured up for us. It's only a show after all, and these reality tv contestants will have their 15 minutes of fame and move on, just like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    If she was showing how she felt then why would she have gotten rid of Rob? She even said that she didn't feel that way about Wade. She could have at least kept Rob around to see what happened since she knows she doesn't like Wade! why drag him along for the ride?!
    Perhaps she was getting rid of Rob because right from the day he arrived she said she was not going to play him again for the money. She didn't and I respect that. Just like Rob didn't play Paige for the money whne he could have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast