+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erin Crying Over Chad???

FORT Newbie

Erin Crying Over Chad???

OK- Did anyone else catch at the end of last night's show when they wre showing the spilers for next week there was a quick scene of Erin talking to what looked like the back of Chad's curly head and she was crying??? If that is anything I think she picks him and he picks the million OR She picks him and she crys when trying to explain about the money??? OR I suppose it could be tears of joy when he takes her over the money- but it really didn't look like happy tears. Did anyone else see that???

I saw that. I was hoping that someone on this board was taping the show and could run it in slow motion to figure out which guy the back of the head was. (I didn't see the curls that you did.) I think that she was rejecting that person, not picking him and getting rejected by him.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    I saw that. I was hoping that someone on this board was taping the show and could run it in slow motion to figure out which guy the back of the head was. (I didn't see the curls that you did.) I think that she was rejecting that person, not picking him and getting rejected by him.
    I don't think Erin is the type to get all weepy over rejection. She certainly had no qualms about dumping Rob twice.

The only way I could see her getting upset is if she decides to go for the money and then realizes she doesn't want to dump Chad after all.

FORT Newbie
    Interesting thought "overthetop" she could have been crying because she was rejecting chad... I don't know I just really think that she is going to pick him... I just can't see Wade and Rob being great buddies if Wade gets picked. Well, who knows guess we'll have to wait and see!!!

Or she could have been crying while trying to convince the one she picks that he should pick her over the money .

If there's one thing I've learned in watching this show, it's that clever editing will misdirect you. If they make it look like Chad, you can bet it isn't. If it looks like Wade is leaving, you can't be he ain't. Whatever expectation they plant in your head is the direct opposite. Pretty cheezy, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    The only way I could see her getting upset is if she decides to go for the money and then realizes she doesn't want to dump Chad after all.
    I think you are right. She wants the money obviously, but what sacrifices is she really ready to make for it?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    If there's one thing I've learned in watching this show, it's that clever editing will misdirect you. If they make it look like Chad, you can bet it isn't. If it looks like Wade is leaving, you can't be he ain't. Whatever expectation they plant in your head is the direct opposite. Pretty cheezy, really.
    That is an absolutely foolproof observation! They want to nail you down for another 2 hours of your life and are not giving away a thing.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

FORT Regular
    I saw that! Erin's tears. . . I immediately thought: oh no, she rejected Chad. . . then, my second thought was, oh no, Chad rejected her!

Ugh.

I want Erin to win.

Whatever that means.

The only thing that this woman is going to cry over is herself. I predict her bad karma comes boomeranging right back at her, and she'll loses the annuity when the "winner" has the good sense to take the money and run like the wind (at least, that's what I'm keeping my fingers crossed for...pretty please, just a little poetic justice! ). Erin does not have enough heart, soul, or passion to cry over her chance at "love" with any of these guys. If she does, she does a great job of hiding it! Maybe we'll finally get to see her emote when her "Two-Million-Dollars" goes down the drain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast