+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible spoiler

Aggie

Possible spoiler

Could Wade and Chad hear Erin dismissal of Rob? (BTW, can we get some contestants with more than one syllable in their name?). Rob mentioned something about being in the house before. Did any light bulbs go off or is everyone too stupid to figure that out?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Could Wade and Chad hear Erin dismissal of Rob? (BTW, can we get some contestants with more than one syllable in their name?). Rob mentioned something about being in the house before. Did any light bulbs go off or is everyone too stupid to figure that out?
    Yeah.... I thought about that too. It did seem like Rob let the cat out of the bag when he was eliminated, and I wondered (assumed) that the other two guys could hear what Rob was saying. At least, that's what they'd like you to believe, obviously, because of all the "reaction shots" they show of everyone after someone says something during the eliminations. Who knows!
    "This week, I'd like to achieve self-actualization...either that or finish painting the bathroom."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Rob made those statements in his voiceover which was done after the actual taping of the show. The two other guys could not hear what he was saying.

+ Reply to Thread