• Bob from the Bachelor

14 10.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

eny
    FORT Fogey

Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

Well, who is going to be left standing ?

That's a tough call. I really think Erin is going for the money - that is she'll pick whom she thinks will choose her. Yet she eliminated Rob??? So I'm not sure. She'll go with Wade if she plays for the money. If she picks Chad, she is gambling on the money and voting for who she likes. It is obvious that she likes Chad most of all. I voted for Wade just cause I've always thought she's playing for the dough.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    I think Erin is in it for the money but will choose Chad whom she likes over Wade. I think she proved that when she ousted Rob. I also think that Chad will take the money instead of picking Erin. Guess we will all know the answer to this next week,

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    That's a tough call. I really think Erin is going for the money - that is she'll pick whom she thinks will choose her. Yet she eliminated Rob??? So I'm not sure. She'll go with Wade if she plays for the money. If she picks Chad, she is gambling on the money and voting for who she likes. It is obvious that she likes Chad most of all. I voted for Wade just cause I've always thought she's playing for the dough.
    I don't think she is planning to pick Wade just for the money. If she were, I think she would have "played" him more on the date tonight. She only kissed him once, and that was a peck that even he saw as a "get out of the situation gracefully" kiss. She basically left no doubt in his mind that she is more attracted/connected to Chad.

If she wanted to "use" Wade as a backup "sure thing," don't you think she would have pretended to be more into him (the way Rob did with Paige)?

After the way she acted toward Wade this week, what could she possibly do next week to make him think that she was picking him for any reason other than because she thought he would take the money over her?

Even Wade said that he was going to have to pull some sort of miracle out of the hat (my words but his jist) if he was going to turn things around and get her to pick him next week.

So I guess that was a long build up to the fact that I think she will probably take a chance on Chad, and I have no idea what he will do.

I picked Chad. I can't imagine doing that to Bob...doesn't he deserve much better?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    Can I keep them both?? Yummy!!!

Yes, it is more obvious than ever that she is very attracted to Chad far above anybody else.

For the first time, it has become clear that Chad is likewise very attracted to Erin -- otherwise why was he tearing himself up about what twists this show was going to play on him and whether he could trust Erin.

These 3 are getting pretty perceptive. Chad knows that it is not the girl and the money, and he knows Erin is keeping something from him as well. Wade knows that Erin loves his character but that he needs to get her to feel more passion towards him. Erin saw right through Eric (finally). Plus, I was wondering if she got rid of Rob before Wade because she did not want Rob to get in any deeper with her when she is not going to be into him.

I really like both Chad and Wade. I like Erin for the most part, too. She is not into the money as she would have "played" Wade much better and even more importantly, would have kept Rob around. I can't see her picking anybody but Chad -- but then will history repeat itself when she picks the guy she is into over the guy who (she thinks) would not take money over her.

Of course, she doesn't lose since she got 15 more minutes of fame, and a consolation prize.

Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar

I really like both Chad and Wade. I like Erin for the most part, too. She is not into the money as she would have "played" Wade much better and even more importantly, would have kept Rob around. I can't see her picking anybody but Chad -- but then will history repeat itself when she picks the guy she is into over the guy who (she thinks) would not take money over her.

Of course, she doesn't lose since she got 15 more minutes of fame, and a consolation prize.
    kyrjar, you and Miss_Bliss are right on the money. Erin is many things, but dumb is not one of them. If she was leaning toward choosing Wade, there is no way she would have treated him so platonically on their fantasy date. From her time with Rob last season, we know she will do what she can to convince someone she's interested in them romantically if it plays to her financial advantage.

I agree that history is probably going to repeat itself. I do think Chad really likes her, but I can't imagine it's enough to give up a million dollars. The only reason he would is to preserve his image if he's thinking of a career in the entertainment industry.

Of course, the fact that this choice is seeming so obvious makes me think there's something up their sleeve. They sure made it look like Wade was going to go last night, yet Rob got the stiletto-heeled boot instead...

Lee
    [QUOTE=Lee]kyrjar, you and Miss_Bliss are right on the money.

Sorry, I meant Miss-Griss! Didn't mean to insult a Newbie...

Quote Originally Posted by Lee

Of course, the fact that this choice is seeming so obvious makes me think there's something up their sleeve. They sure made it look like Wade was going to go last night, yet Rob got the stiletto-heeled boot instead...
    Exactly. This production is completely manipulated to make you think it's going one way and then it goes the other. Editing, editing, editing. We saw, what, five minutes of a date that probably lasted several hours? So the editors pick out the moments between Chad and Erin that give one impression, and other moments between Wade and Erin.

I don't think Erin considered Rob as a candidate for even one second. She kept him on because she was prompted by the producers that it would make for "good tv".

I have a real problem with Erin's motives, though. I'm not sure I understand the rules. By agreeing to do this show is Erin playing an "all or nothing" game? If Chad or Wade choose the money over her, does she forfeit the 1M she won previously? If so, is this girl nuts? Who would risk losing 1M, especially when she's been on the side and saw all the game playing and positioning the women did? Something about this stinks. Erin's not at risk of losing as much cash as we've been led to believe. Maybe the agreement is that she loses the 1M, BUT, gets paid a hefty sum for ther participation - enough to make it worth the gamble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast