43 30.94%
  • Chad

82 58.99%
  • Bob from the Bachelor

14 10.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

The guys are on to the fact that something is up. Two weeks ago, Chad stated that "there is no way you are going to get the money and the girl, that's a bold face lie". Someone somewhere posted that they thought one of the reasons Erin got rid of Eric instead of Rob that week was because he alerted the guys to the fact that Erin knew about the money. The guys have a feeling there is more to come. They just don't know what it is and that's why Chad is so stressed.

Did anyone notice that when Erin is saying "I think I'm falling in love with you" she is looking up? Chad is a little taller than Wade and Erin and Wade are the same height when she wears heels. So, I think she tells that to Chad and then when they cut to him saying "she's a damn good actress" that's after she chose him and he chose her and she got the money. Just a thought.

FORT Regular
    My money is on the obvious choice, Chad. Despite NBC's attempt to edit the show to make it less obvious, it's still obvious to me. And I think Chad will choose the money, just like she did with Rob. Just like her, I believe he is confident enough with himself that he can easily find another partner anytime he wants. But finding $1 million is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I also think that there will be another last minute twist when Chad takes the money. . . hmmmm

Jim
    MAUI,rarely seen on the mainland,1 lady I'm interested in

The final toll...

This show changes the rules so often,I just about don't care,just as long as Erin dosen't win.....Golddigger that she is......... :stupid
    Last edited by eny; 09-07-2003 at 09:13 PM. Reason: to fix tags

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by surprise twist
    I wonder if any of these guys will figure out that the twist is, they get both the money and the girl, if they choose the girl.

I mean they must have heard about Joe Millionaire eh? And even if they didn't, they must know that a reality show would be holding out crucial information so that there would be a big surprise at the end.

(Of course, the big surprise at the end of this installment could be - this time, they don't actually get the money if they choose the girl. )
    Do they split the money if Chad/Wade pick Erin? Rob told Erin in FLOM1 they would both get $500K if she had picked him. Is that because Rob was going to be nice or does the show make them split the money? If the money is split, then Erin would only get her original $1M back if chosen and not come out ahead of where she was after FLOM1. Does anybody know if the money is for sure split? If so, then the guy who is chosen wins money either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Much Coffee
    I think Chad will choose the money, just like she did with Rob. Just like her, I believe he is confident enough with himself that he can easily find another partner anytime he wants. But finding $1 million is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    I agree. Not only is Chad, tall, dark, handsome, smart and confident, but the fact that he is a single heterosexual male living in San Francisco doesn't hurt. If he is the one she chooses, he would be a fool not to take the money. Looks and personality wise, Trista of "Bachelorette" and Lisa of "Cupid" blow Erin clear out of the water. Chad and Wade can do so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I agree. Not only is Chad, tall, dark, handsome, smart and confident, but the fact that he is a single heterosexual male living in San Francisco doesn't hurt. If he is the one she chooses, he would be a fool not to take the money. Looks and personality wise, Trista of "Bachelorette" and Lisa of "Cupid" blow Erin clear out of the water. Chad and Wade can do so much better.

I was nodding, nodding, nodding in agreement to your post until you got to the part about Trista and Lisa. Frankly, none of these women have exhibited much personality. I'll agree on the looks, although Lisa could take some "walking classes" from that guy on America's Top Model. Trista, well, I won't even go there. I have a bet with a friend that she repeats her vows in baby talk during her media sponsored wedding. Ryan could have done much better, too.

Go Chad! Take the money!

Please do not place potential spoiler info in these threads until after midnight EST. We have threads marked for spoilers tonight ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567