82 58.99%
  • Bob from the Bachelor

14 10.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

FORT Newbie

Why I chose Wade

I think she is in it for the money...and Wade is a gentlemen and will do the right thing...Chad, who I think Erin really likes, could break her heart and choose the money.

Gee isn't that what she did to Rob. Rob should have just gone for the easy money and picked Paige. Then he wouldn't have been made a fool of himself twice on national TV.

FYI: As a female, I would have gotten rid of Rob too. Yeah, he MIGHT have chosen her over the money, but he could act like a women and stab her in the back and gone for the cash, just for spite.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I think she'll pick Chad and he'll pick the money. He doesn't trust her and probably thinks she's just as involved with Wade and she is with him (altho we can see that she is not). The editing does have something to do with it, but she is the type of person who evidently cannot fake feelings she doesn't have unlike Lisa on Cupid.

I don't think she wanted to further hurt Rob by keeping him around longer.

Chad and Erin are very physically attracted to each other and seem to have good chemistry in other areas as well. However, I think he deserves better, so I'm hoping when she picks him he'll pick the money.
    I agree. I think she'll pick Chad and that she'll go home without the $2 million. The past few weeks he's implied that he doesn't trust her.

Then again, he's probably right not to trust her. It's been pretty obvious to me that she's been playing the game and not allowing her heart to open to any of these guys.

Personally, I LIKE Wade. There might be a bit of gamemanship with him, but I happen to like her southern charm.

hoofnit - I respectfully disagree with your "analysis" on Wade. He strikes me as a good, decent, sincere, gentle and warm person. I'm just wondering why a guy like that is still on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    hoofnit - I respectfully disagree with your "analysis" on Wade. He strikes me as a good, decent, sincere, gentle and warm person. I'm just wondering why a guy like that is still on the market.
    just stating what I have heard from some people who know him: a good guy who likes to be the center of attention and doesn't like to have to work at relationships.

Both Wade and Chad are hot guys with lots going for them. They don't need Erin and probably feel they've been played and don't trust her. It would be interesting to see what would happen if there was no money involved. Would she and her pick stay together?

I still think she is getting hung up on Chad - she shows more emotion and physical attraction toward him than she has toward anyone else. But, I'm afraid she will be disappointed and go home with her consolation prize. What a dunderhead - she should have kept the $1 mil than take such a chance.

Gaz
    I think she's going to pick Chad . . . and he will pick the money!!! She doesn't have the same feelings for Wade as she does for Chad (my opinion only). Once Chad relizes that she would have split two mil, he will be kicking himself in the @$$. He could have his cake and eating it to. Good for him, though. I think Erin is a golddigger!!!!

Besides, Chad is so hot that he'll be in line for FLOM3. You know it's gonna happen!
    Bit of this, bit of that, bit of the other . . . . .

Chad

I think she picks Chad. On the preview she says, "I'm falling in love with you". Wade did not look happy or smile initially on the Reunion show. Chad looked for happy.

I don't think Chad loves Erin. I hope he dumps her and keeps the dollars.
    Some of the other women were already watering at the mouth hoping for a meal of Chad.

FORT Newbie

Erin's Heart

The last episode she said more than once she is following her heart. I know it is all in the editing but she will pick Chad and follow her heart. What he does I have no clue!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chadalltheway
    The last episode she said more than once she is following her heart. I know it is all in the editing but she will pick Chad and follow her heart. What he does I have no clue!
    I guess it would depend on what kind of heart she has. A smooshy, fuzzy-wuzzy heart, or a black money-grubbing heart?

Honestly though, I don't blame anyone for taking the money over a merely-potential iffy relationship developed under false pretenses. It would be a different thing altogether if they barged into the wedding and said "A million bucks if you walk out now!" but given the current setup... you'd be nuts to take the guy. Or girl.

Premium Member
    I wonder if any of these guys will figure out that the twist is, they get both the money and the girl, if they choose the girl.

I mean they must have heard about Joe Millionaire eh? And even if they didn't, they must know that a reality show would be holding out crucial information so that there would be a big surprise at the end.

(Of course, the big surprise at the end of this installment could be - this time, they don't actually get the money if they choose the girl. )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast