• Chad

82 58.99%
  • Bob from the Bachelor

14 10.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

Quote Originally Posted by TROF
    You don't have a clue who Wade is! Be careful about mixing Reality tv and real life when assessing who or what a person is.

Tee hee...he went on a reality tv show in the first place-that obviously says SOMETHING about him. And if the FLOM 3 rumor is true, he really does have a huge ego-almost as big as those ears!

FORT Regular
    hummmmm. . . you guys are making me re-think the Wade thing; maybe he is just acting the part of knight in shining armor-southern gentleman.

I have discounted his references to the $$$$. . . .

Maybe I should think again.

He is a bit gooney; but that's part of his charm.

"From my days at A&M with him, he is sneakier than you may think.-direct from someone who knows him...

Hmmm, wonder if we will remember any of these people in a year from now.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofnit
    Am I the only one who can see what a phony Wade is? He's been over doinig the southern charmer/good guy the whole time because he is a) competitive and wants to win; b) is the kind of guy that just can't stand anyone to not like him; c) always likes to be the center of attention; and d) is one of those guys that always has to be the "happy"-come on, how can you experience life if you don't have the downs with the ups. He must be terribly insecure and has never had his heart broken because he has never put it out there. He just seems like a good actor. Maybe he is the southern, charmer, good-guy when he is in Dallas but he seems like the type of guy who leads people on, especially women, because he wants to keep all of his options open in case something doesn't go his way. How many guys have we met like that who are just so good at telling everyone what they want to hear and that they are the "good guy" to get attention and get what they want? He just seems so full of himself and manipulative. Besides, I agree with the short leg/huge ear comment...can he fly with those?

Phew, just had to get that off my chest.
    I'm with hoofinit, you ain't got a clue TROF!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_brum
    I'm with hoofinit, you ain't got a clue TROF!

Ooops sorry got the names mixed up, hoofinit has no clue and I agree with TROF. Sorry, still pissed that someone is posting these pictures with my initials and it's not me, but I am me. You know what I mean?

I hope to GOD that Wade will go all the way! Wade will win $2 million and a date with Erin.

Tee hee...he went on a reality tv show in the first place-that obviously says SOMETHING about him. And if the FLOM 3 rumor is true, he really does have a huge ego-almost as big as those ears!
    Don't you go insult Wade's ears
    Seriously, I hope Chad wins and takes the money. I'm saying the money, not the million dollars, divided over 100 years. But when is Jordan going to tell the guys about the choice???
    Love *pause* OR *pause* Money *dramatic music playing*

FORT Newbie
    Although, I think that Erin has great chemistry with Chad, she thinks Wade will chose her over the money --& there is 2 million dollars here to consider!! She'll chose Wade.

FORT Newbie
    I am going with Chad. I also believe he'll choose Erin. They need a happy ending and I doubt there'll be a FLOM 3 With these guys. Plus Everyone knows the deal.

I like wade. I think he is very attractive and I am sure there is more to him than just the southern charm, but I don't think that he is being sneaky. Yeah, he seems competitive but isn't that why they are on the show.

Again I believe it'll be Chad. She is obviously interested in him and hopefully it'll work out. I believe in happy endings. As for Wade, well, if I weren't married I'd eat him up! Someone one was commenting on his ears. . .well look at it this way, you have something to hold onto. (whoops, did I write that out loud! : )

Besides, I agree with the short leg/huge ear comment...can he fly with those?
    I didn't see the original short leg/huge ear comment but, man... they are some mighty large ears It's very distracting -- he reminds me of Tommy Lee Jones -- the ears and the accent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast