View Poll Results: Who will Erin Pick ?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wade

    43 30.94%
  • Chad

    82 58.99%
  • Bob from the Bachelor

    14 10.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

  1. #31
    FORT Fan mimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Is this a spoiler? Why would people give away the ending like that? Don't they have to sign a non disclosure statement that says they could be sued if they talk (like on the Bachelor/Bachelorette)?
    Don't Take It Too Seriously. I Seriously Doubt That JennNCharlotte Actually Knows Anything, But Is Actually Just Guessing. Besides, Any Idiot Who Really Knew The Outcome Of This Show Ahead Of Time Would Have Enough Sense To Keep It To Herself. If Someone Actually Really Knew And Just Couldn't Keep The Secret To Herself, You Would Hope That She Would Mark Her Post As A Spoiler, At The Very Least.

    You've possibly heard about Munchausen by Proxy, the illness wherein a mother inflicts harm upon her child in order to receive attention for herself? This is yet another case of Exposed Outcome By Proxy, an illness wherein a person posts nonsense on message boards in order to receive attention. It is believed to be a genetic anomoly and there is no cure. Don't worry, it is not thought to be contageous.

  2. #32
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    You've possibly heard about Munchausen by Proxy, the illness wherein a mother inflicts harm upon her child in order to receive attention for herself? This is yet another case of Exposed Outcome By Proxy, an illness wherein a person posts nonsense on message boards in order to receive attention. It is believed to be a genetic anomoly and there is no cure. Don't worry, it is not thought to be contageous.
    Mimi! You are a scream! I was going to post something in response to this, but yours is definitely more inspired!

  3. #33
    FORT Newbie hoofnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    19
    Am I the only one who can see what a phony Wade is? He's been over doinig the southern charmer/good guy the whole time because he is a) competitive and wants to win; b) is the kind of guy that just can't stand anyone to not like him; c) always likes to be the center of attention; and d) is one of those guys that always has to be the "happy"-come on, how can you experience life if you don't have the downs with the ups. He must be terribly insecure and has never had his heart broken because he has never put it out there. He just seems like a good actor. Maybe he is the southern, charmer, good-guy when he is in Dallas but he seems like the type of guy who leads people on, especially women, because he wants to keep all of his options open in case something doesn't go his way. How many guys have we met like that who are just so good at telling everyone what they want to hear and that they are the "good guy" to get attention and get what they want? He just seems so full of himself and manipulative. Besides, I agree with the short leg/huge ear comment...can he fly with those?

    Phew, just had to get that off my chest.

  4. #34
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofnit
    Phew, just had to get that off my chest.
    hoofnit. Feel better now?

    I think the observation that Wade is one of those people who can't stand not to be liked is dead on. He has never appealed to me in terms of being a suitor, tho I think he is probably a great guy all around.

  5. #35
    FORT Newbie hoofnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    19
    Yes, thanks Bumpkin, I do feel much better. Guys like Wade are just the type the don't bleed when scratched--shallow with a smile. Chad, however, seems like he is real, but then again, who knows!

  6. #36
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by jennNCharlotte
    Hey Everyone... Im Friends With People Onthe Show.. Met A Lot Of Them
    Chad Wins And He Picks Erin And So Chad And Erin Get Money.
    Wade Told Erin Weeks Ago They Didnt Have A Connection And They Have Just Edited That Out...they Already Agreed..
    Chad And Erin Are Actually Together Now And Really Care About Staying Together So Far!!!!
    Oh Yeah And Greg Has Wayyyy More Personality Than He Was Portrayed.. He Is A Great Guy, Funny As Hell, Talkative... Nothing Like The Show.. Wade Is Crazyyyyy, Silly.
    And Rob Si Still A Douche Bag... He Didnt Get Paid Anythung To Do Either Show.... None Of Them Did.
    A bit of amateur sleuthing on my part (okay, amateur speculating, then) has led me to the conclusion that this poster is either a) a newspaper headline writer with a broken spelling checker, or b) a non-native speaker of English, probably German-speaking, given the very generous use of word-initial caps.

    Either way, *very* difficult-to-impossible to take seriously.
    "This week, I'd like to achieve self-actualization...either that or finish painting the bathroom."

  7. #37
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294
    Too funny that Bob the Bachelor has five votes in the poll!

    I admit, I can't wait for Bob! The promos are screamingly funny - and I expect the show will be as well.

    But back on topic ... bunnymum, we've turned you into a bona fide FORT skeptic. Congrats. Your certificate is in the mail

  8. #38
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Too funny that Bob the Bachelor has five votes in the poll!

    I admit, I can't wait for Bob! The promos are screamingly funny - and I expect the show will be as well.

    But back on topic ... bunnymum, we've turned you into a bona fide FORT skeptic. Congrats. Your certificate is in the mail
    Yeah, I'll be checking out Bob's new show, too!

    Hey, thanks for the spiffy certificate, Bumpkin! Hope it comes with the regulation decoder ring. (I'll just be in the back here, polishing up this here document frame...)
    "This week, I'd like to achieve self-actualization...either that or finish painting the bathroom."

  9. #39
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    SF, CA
    Posts
    4
    Since Erin eliminated Rob, simply because she was afraid of his "revenge", I lost my interest.
    Rob was the only REAL man, comparing to the rest of the bunch, who look like teenagers next-door,
    compare to his classic hansome style and manners.
    She is not a risk-taker, she is a coward.
    And even if Wade issomewhat more mannish than
    Chad , she will probably pick up the latter: they even look similar in their flakiness...;

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by hoofnit
    Am I the only one who can see what a phony Wade is? He's been over doinig the southern charmer/good guy the whole time because he is a) competitive and wants to win; b) is the kind of guy that just can't stand anyone to not like him; c) always likes to be the center of attention; and d) is one of those guys that always has to be the "happy"-come on, how can you experience life if you don't have the downs with the ups. He must be terribly insecure and has never had his heart broken because he has never put it out there. He just seems like a good actor. Maybe he is the southern, charmer, good-guy when he is in Dallas but he seems like the type of guy who leads people on, especially women, because he wants to keep all of his options open in case something doesn't go his way. How many guys have we met like that who are just so good at telling everyone what they want to hear and that they are the "good guy" to get attention and get what they want? He just seems so full of himself and manipulative. Besides, I agree with the short leg/huge ear comment...can he fly with those?

    Phew, just had to get that off my chest.
    You don't have a clue who Wade is! Be careful about mixing Reality tv and real life when assessing who or what a person is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.