82 58.99%
  • Bob from the Bachelor

14 10.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

[QUOTE=Lee]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    kyrjar, you and Miss_Bliss are right on the money.

Sorry, I meant Miss-Griss! Didn't mean to insult a Newbie...

No problem, Lee. Actually, I just figured you were channeling Joseph Campbell, and I immediately considered changing my name

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    She really likes Chad and wants him to pick her. Therefore, she is strategically showing Wade that she is not romantically involved with him. Wade will for sure talk to Chad about it and this alone can make Chad feel better regarding Erin's intentions. Erin is a smart girl and knows exactly what she is doing to get the money (but not necessarily love).
    I think you may be right, to a degree. I hadn't thought of that before, but she is smart enough to know that if you want someone to give up a million bucks for you, you have to make them think that you are into them and you can't do that if the other person you are dating brags about their date. Of course she would know that from her experience with Paige.

Nevertheless, I think it would be hard for anyone to immediately go from one "hot" date to another one and immediately get into someone else. That just could not feel right. I still think that if she was only looking for money, she would not be going for Chad. Once she decided to go for Chad (over the more sure things, Rob and Wade), she would do everything she could to get Chad to pick her and not the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    I picked Chad because everything points to Erin being attracted to him the most.

However, in the Bachelorette show, I was so sure that Charlie would get picked just because the editing made it looked like that's the way things would pan out. Didn't work out that way, though.

Wade probably had a good date with Erin, and the producers decided not to show us the good parts so they could throw us off.

I agree that the editing is designed to throw you off, just like Bachelorette and Bachelor (Andrew/Jen). I am suspicious that they are making it so obvious. However, even on the Bachelorette and Bachelor, you could tell on the final last date something was amiss with the frontrunner.

I think the producers will do alot to manipulate the show. I think they force the contestants to keep talking about the money as much as possible, for example. I think on the Bachelor that they even provided information and/or asked questions to direct people towards or away from someone.

And, there could have been hot moments with Wade, for example, that they are not showing. However, the producers are also stuck with whatever happens. I don't think there were any hot moments with Wade. I think she thinks that he is a great guy who she is only modestly attracted to. Like you, however, I am suspicious.

kyrjar says:

I think the producers will do alot to manipulate the show. I think they force the contestants to keep talking about the money as much as possible, for example. I think on the Bachelor that they even provided information and/or asked questions to direct people towards or away from someone.

I agree. I think the producers ask leading questions regarding the money so the contestants will answer in that venue, then the editing makes it seem as if the contestants are giving their own opinions, not answers to specific questions.

I feel that Erin is playing a very strategic game. She wants the $2million and also has a bit of chemistry going with Chad. She knows that Chad likes her and IMO she is attracted to him but she is not sure if the feelings Chad is expressing toward her are enough to have him choose her. At least Chad is showing some emotion toward Erin not like Erin in FLOM1. I believe she will try to "convince" Chad that she would be worth choosing over the money and then she could have both. She did make a comment that if Chad chooses the money over her then she could never see him again and appeared rather sad at that thought (I must not forget the editing could have made it seem that way, rats! those pesky editors). She would probably like to see him again after the show to see if there might be something there.

I believe that Wade is her "safety net". She kept him rather than Rob because she has at least some connection with him whereas there was obviously nothing there with Rob. When it comes down to the final two, and she is not convinced that Chad will choose her, then Wade will probably get the "I choose you" speech. He would be a better second choice then Rob. JMHO

Thanks to sly editing, this is all very well set up to appear "nice, take home to parents" guy (Wade) vs. unpredictable, physical attraction guy (Chad) - sounds too much like the FLOM1 set up Paige vs. Erin.

We'll see if she will repeat what Rob did. Will she take the leap of faith and choose Chad or take the sure thing with Wade? I believe Chad will be the "man of the moment" (literally) and will choose the money - there will be too many trust issues concerning Erin that he will not be comfortable with unless Erin can come up with some pretty powerful magic (sounds like Wade's ending thoughts) to convince Chad otherwise. Erin is very nice looking and he is attracted to her but with no trust, $1million (actually the yearly $ value) is a sure thing, and with his looks there will be other women he could be "attracted" to.

Let the games begin (or continue)!!

jennNCharlotte

Chad Wins

Hey Everyone... Im Friends With People Onthe Show.. Met A Lot Of Them
    Chad Wins And He Picks Erin And So Chad And Erin Get Money.
    Wade Told Erin Weeks Ago They Didnt Have A Connection And They Have Just Edited That Out...they Already Agreed..
    Chad And Erin Are Actually Together Now And Really Care About Staying Together So Far!!!!
    Oh Yeah And Greg Has Wayyyy More Personality Than He Was Portrayed.. He Is A Great Guy, Funny As Hell, Talkative... Nothing Like The Show.. Wade Is Crazyyyyy, Silly.
    And Rob Si Still A Douche Bag... He Didnt Get Paid Anythung To Do Either Show.... None Of Them Did.

jennNCharlotte

Rob Got Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan
    they have said all along that she gets a "consolation prize" whatever that is- They said that Rob will be getting that as well, which probably really explains his involvement with FLOM2.
    TALKED TO ROB.. HE GOT ABSOLUTLY NOTHING... NO CONSALATION PRIZE NOTHING

I guess that Wade wins. Two reasons:

First, I must assume that the producers will continue their effort to mislead us.

Given the focus on Erin's "connection" w/ Chad and her coolness toward Wade, this would imply that Wade wins.

Second, I also think that the "goal" that Erin's friend mentioned was the money. The fact that she asked if Chad was just another San Fran guy confirms this...it was like asking..."are you falling for someone fickle that will just dump you anyway?"

Erin assumed that her "connection" to all of the guys would be on the level of the Erin-Rob connection, which she could easily drop for the money. She is surprised at the level of connection w/ Chad, which is much better than she expected and confusing her.

But she will follow her goal and her friend's advice and go for the money w/ Wade.

I think she'll pick Chad and he'll pick the money. He doesn't trust her and probably thinks she's just as involved with Wade and she is with him (altho we can see that she is not). The editing does have something to do with it, but she is the type of person who evidently cannot fake feelings she doesn't have unlike Lisa on Cupid.

I don't think she wanted to further hurt Rob by keeping him around longer.

Chad and Erin are very physically attracted to each other and seem to have good chemistry in other areas as well. However, I think he deserves better, so I'm hoping when she picks him he'll pick the money.

Quote Originally Posted by jennNCharlotte
    Hey Everyone... Im Friends With People Onthe Show.. Met A Lot Of Them
    Chad Wins And He Picks Erin And So Chad And Erin Get Money.
    Wade Told Erin Weeks Ago They Didnt Have A Connection And They Have Just Edited That Out...they Already Agreed..
    Chad And Erin Are Actually Together Now And Really Care About Staying Together So Far!!!!
    Oh Yeah And Greg Has Wayyyy More Personality Than He Was Portrayed.. He Is A Great Guy, Funny As Hell, Talkative... Nothing Like The Show.. Wade Is Crazyyyyy, Silly.
    And Rob Si Still A Douche Bag... He Didnt Get Paid Anythung To Do Either Show.... None Of Them Did.
    Is this a spoiler? Why would people give away the ending like that? Don't they have to sign a non disclosure statement that says they could be sued if they talk (like on the Bachelor/Bachelorette)?

Wade is my favorite one and I really wanted Erin to pick him but after last week I hope that she picks Chad and he rejects her for the money!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast