• Chad

82 58.99%
  • Bob from the Bachelor

14 10.07%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Poll :Wade Or Chad ????

FORT Newbie
    they have said all along that she gets a "consolation prize" whatever that is- They said that Rob will be getting that as well, which probably really explains his involvement with FLOM2.

She really likes Chad and wants him to pick her. Therefore, she is strategically showing Wade that she is not romantically involved with him. Wade will for sure talk to Chad about it and this alone can make Chad feel better regarding Erin's intentions. Erin is a smart girl and knows exactly what she is doing to get the money (but not necessarily love).
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Regular
    What a dilemma; it reminds me of the Erin/Paige thing from FLOM 1.

I love Chad--he's got the whole package of great looks and pretty together type guy thing. . .

Wade is admirable; we have our children with the Wade's of the world.

Erin is very smart, and in my opinion, very pretty. I hope that she "wins" whatever that means! I say go Erin! Play to win!

If you are buying into this love OR money thing, I am amused. Truly.

It's such a set-up for you!

It's just a game.

Maybe you are out there in the real world dating, telling the truth, trying to remain true to who you are, but get real. This is a TV show!

Everyone on this show is playing to win. Don't kid yourself.

Not a fair game

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    Maybe you are out there in the real world dating, telling the truth, trying to remain true to who you are, but get real. This is a TV show!

Everyone on this show is playing to win. Don't kid yourself.
    The game when some people know the rules and some don't.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I voted Wade because I think he is more likely to choose her.
    From what I've seen, I just don't get the feeling from Chad that he would choose Erin over the cash.

I was really hoping they'd tell the guys Erin was playing for money too.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I was really hoping they'd tell the guys Erin was playing for money too.
    If they would have told them about Erin playing for money too, then they would have known she might picked them and split 50/50 if they chose her. So they cna,t tell them. She will have to tell them at the end of the last elimination.
    Danagabrielle

FORT Fogey
    I voted for Bob, the Bachelor because that's how ridiculous this show has been.

Erin is a stooge. She doesn't love either of those guys. She's just a puppet and the producers are pulling her strings. I wish they'd quit pulling the one that makes her smirk so unattractively all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I voted for Bob, the Bachelor because that's how ridiculous this show has been.

Erin is a stooge. She doesn't love either of those guys. She's just a puppet and the producers are pulling her strings. I wish they'd quit pulling the one that makes her smirk so unattractively all the time.
    Exactly! when she watches the show shes going to go "oh my gosh! Why didn't someone tell me the faces I make are hideous?!" Shes not in it to love them....shes in it for the money
    Missin Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Missin Dave
    Exactly! when she watches the show shes going to go "oh my gosh! Why didn't someone tell me the faces I make are hideous?!" Shes not in it to love them....shes in it for the money

I thought for sure her friend would say something like "STOP MAKING THOSE HIDEOUS FACES!!!" ... or words to that effect.
    mom2
    wishful thinking

I picked Chad because everything points to Erin being attracted to him the most.

However, in the Bachelorette show, I was so sure that Charlie would get picked just because the editing made it looked like that's the way things would pan out. Didn't work out that way, though.

Wade probably had a good date with Erin, and the producers decided not to show us the good parts so they could throw us off.

Personally, I hope it's Chad just because I think he will pick the money over her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast