+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 08/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Did any of you notice that Erin was almost crying in the preview of the season finale? If that's the case, she is not winning this game. What I am mainly upset about is that Erin keeps talking about money and money only. The word "love" is not even in her vocabulary neither is "attraction". The warmest words I've heard from her so far were "connection" and "comfort".
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Did any of you notice that Erin was almost crying in the preview of the season finale? If that's the case, she is not winning this game. What I am mainly upset about is that Erin keeps talking about money and money only. The word "love" is not even in her vocabulary neither is "attraction". The warmest words I've heard from her so far were "connection" and "comfort".
    I have to agree with you. It seems like all she cares about is the money and she doesn't care who she hurts as long as she gets her 2 mil. I would love it for the person she chooses to take the money over her it would serve her right.

FORT Newbie

who got kicked off?

Who got kicked off this episode--Rob or Wade?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    I have to agree with you. It seems like all she cares about is the money and she doesn't care who she hurts as long as she gets her 2 mil. I would love it for the person she chooses to take the money over her it would serve her right.
    The only thing that would be better would be if she truly fell for the guy she picks and he does her like she did Rob.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by loveormoney
    Who got kicked off this episode--Rob or Wade?
    Look in today's spoiler thread.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Whew .. weird show tonight ...

I'd tell you what I think, but I'd better save it for the recap

I was also disappointed that the friend was Christie and not Paige or one of the girls from FLOM.
    yeah same.. total letdown. i wish it was kelly or paige. kelly woulda been exciting cause she's so straighforward

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    I think Rob should have told the guys the whole story after Erin told him that she wanted the ring back. That would have been soooo funny!!
    hahah yeah that woulda be so funny. like he's yell to the other boys on the way down the walk of shame, "erin sucks!! she picked money over love!"

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    yeah she always talks about "picking the guy she's safest with." ugh... i hate it. and then her best friend is just like her... haha good fit

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    The only thing that would be better would be if she truly fell for the guy she picks and he does her like she did Rob.
    It not possible to have any true feelings for anybody if you constantly think "will he pick me? will he pick me?". Opening up your heart and soul is what truly bring a connection to the level of trust and love.

Not surprised Rob is gone - unrequited love is a beotch. He is correct though, she'll never find love w/o opening herself up, but she won't be able to if she really is in it strictly for the dough. I like Chad and Wade and hate to see either get their feelings hurt. Maybe it would have been better if she kept Icky Eric and got stuck with him. I have a feeling there's still another twist coming before she chooses, so we'll see.
    Sing & dance the night away!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast