+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: remaining three on today show

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Does anyone have a picture of his new 'do ??
    mom2
    Just go to NBC.com, pick Today show and watch it for yourself. Hurry up since it will be there for a short time only.

PS: Rob's hair looks real good.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Just go to NBC.com, pick Today show and watch it for yourself. Hurry up since it will be there for a short time only.

PS: Rob's hair looks real good.
    Thanks Miss P. I looked on the site yesterday and didn't see any links so I gave up.

Here are a couple of small screen caps of Rob's new 'do!

Thanks Christine ...

Now that is *much* better. I was really wanting to smack rob last night for the hair. Awful.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    umm, i had no reason to remember whether matt lauer is a girl or not. the interviewer was female, a sub for katie couric. she had brown feathered hair and wasn't all that memorable.
    SO YOU WERE AWAKE!!! I was just checking to see if you were not awake enough to pay attention or if the segment was just so boring you didn't notice what was happening. Someone said it right - it was Campbell Brown filling in for Katie Couric.

The video is still up on the nbc site. Go to today show, then scroll thru the "free video." She only mentioned the "juice" at the end of the interview. The boys gave nothing away and it did seem like they just felt imprisoned in that house. As reported in this thread, they didn't hate Rob, just resented that his addition to the show meant another week in the house. (Imagine how long it was? 10 weeks? Something like that.) Wade seemed to have a very flip personality on today, btw. It was surprising--he seemed so reserved on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    She only mentioned the "juice" at the end of the interview.

wow, thank you for clearing that up... very very important detail that i got wrong. between this and almost failing the "matt lauer test" (which should be required for all morning show interview posts... we can't let these things slip through the cracks) i think i'll avoid any future today show references.

THANK YOU!! I went there yesterday and had no idea where to find it.
    mom2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12