+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: About the Reunion Special

About the Reunion Special

Does anyone know something about it? What will it look like? All of them sitting in front of the fire and having a little chat about nothing so they don't spoil anything?

I am a bit frustrated to have to wait another week before the finale... I hope it'll be worth it.
    Danagabrielle

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    I am a bit frustrated to have to wait another week before the finale... I hope it'll be worth it.
    Don't wait around hoping to get an insider's view of the show... no real dirt spilled... the reunion part that was NOT taped was hella-fun, but the stuff that will make it to air next week is mostly stuff you already know.

It was great hanging out with everyone from the show... they really should have just given us camcorders and let us tape our own prime-time special... Paul alone would have made for an hour of great TV.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Hooray! I'm so glad the reunion show is airing next Monday ... I won't be home next week and I thought I was going to miss the finale. Now all I'm going to miss is the reunion show, which I wasn't going to bother watching anyway. It sounds even more boring than I would have guessed it could possibly be.

FORT Regular
    You mean that next week we don't find out who Erin picks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    You mean that next week we don't find out who Erin picks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    EXACTLY!
    Danagabrielle

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    EXACTLY!

Does this mean that the current contenders (Wade and Chad) participate in this "reunion?"

Does this mean that the current contenders (Wade and Chad) participate in this "reunion?"
    I suppose they do... but the reunion won't say much.
    Danagabrielle

FORT Regular
    So Erin loses any advantage that she may have had when Wade and Chad learn all about the first show. . . .

FORT Newbie
    So Erin loses any advantage that she may have had when Wade and Chad learn all about the first show. . . .
    The reunion special was filmed early last week (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone/Brock) - by which time FLOM2 was done filming. Therefore, no secrets prematurely revealed
    « Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God you know me and have access to my dementia? »

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie A.
    The reunion special was filmed early last week (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone/Brock) - by which time FLOM2 was done filming. Therefore, no secrets prematurely revealed
    The reunion show was filmed last night in LA and there was a party after....maybe Brock can tell us about the "hook ups"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast